For those of you who are cheap

Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

or broke..... AND you say you are sick of the wind blowing dirt in your eyes of your open-aisle barn? And your contractor didn't show to hang the doors, and your builder brother who swore 2 months ago to do it in exchange for HVAC work if you sent your DH to his house doesn't show either?

You can go to a rock quarry and get some beat up old belts and have fairly decent mats for that aisle that faces north and is the wind-tunnel-from-Hades. It will cut down on that stuff in your eyes a bit.

But when the rock quarry guys help you load it? Don't believe their estimates. They gave us 400 feet that wound up to be 150 - and that's before we trimmed the nasty patched holes out! But I'm not ungrateful! NO! I got mats!!!! For NOTHING!!! And they're not as slick as I thought!

This thread has 44 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!