CLOSED: Tomatoes Vegetables and Herbs For Trade

Cleveland Heights, OH(Zone 5b)

Hi Everybody.

As many of you know seed collecting is a lot like Pokeman cards and Beanie Babies. You just got to have them all. In 3 short years of gardening, and through generosity of many people, my collection has gone berserk and I just plain have to cut back. If I am not going to use these seeds you all may as well. Some of them I have grown and enjoyed, most are brand new packets of seed.

I have several packages of various vegetable seed to trade. All from Commercial sources. Some have multiple trades. I consider a trade @ quarter to a half of a new pack of seed. Most can be found in Plant Files.

What I am Looking for: nothing thanks

Please send me dmail with your offer and I can get back to you asap to see if we have a trade. (more than likely we will)
Either way thanks for looking and have a great 2009 garden!

What's Left:

All gone thanks!

This message was edited Jan 11, 2009 2:13 PM

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

Hello,

Too many seeds - what a delightful problem to have ;) Lovely varieties too. I would love to try the 'Early Silver Line', 'Honey Rock', 'Morris Heading Collards' and 'Neck Pumpkin' (all of which I was going to be ordering soon).

For mini-carrots I have:
'Little Finger'
'Parisian Market'
'Round Romeo'
'Thumbelina'

And I'm not sure how small of cabbages you're looking for, but I do have seeds for the following early varieties all of which have heads in the 5-7" diameter (2-5 lb) range:
'Early Jersey Wakefield'
'Golden Acre'
'Red Acre'

Just let me know if you're interested in any of those varieties.

~Amanda

If you dmail me I can keep better track of what's going where.

Thanks

This message was edited Jan 4, 2009 4:01 AM

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I would love to trade for the lemon cucumbers. I have some heirloom tomatoes I can trade with. I'll send you a Dmail to let you know what kinds I have and you can let me know if you are interested.

Bumpity

Bump

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

I have nothing you want but would love to have the Cherokee chocolate and lemon cukes. LMK

Tina

Are you offering anything? or just your smile LOL

Highland, IL

are you interested in flower seeds as well?

Honestly I have 5 flower beds and one of those popcorn tins full of flower seeds but anythings possible. Dmail me what you are talking about so I can keep things in order.

bump

Still have plenty left!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.