HAPPY BIRTHDAY KK

Coffs Harbour, Australia

If you're around KK, have a happy Day.
Sue

Thumbnail by weed_woman

It's your birthday? KK if you are still popping in every now and then I hope you see this and know we are thinking of you ...Happy Birthday!
chrissy

Thumbnail by
Robertstown, Australia(Zone 10a)

AHA!

NOW I know why I missed this - My Birthday is the THIRD of January - I did pop in on the evening of that day, but didn't see anything! It was the big 50 this year (ARGHH!) somehow though the numbers don't mean anything - some days I feel 25, and some days I feel 1005! LOL!

No matter, I'll take a Happy Unbirthday to go!

The Echinaceas are lovely Sue, and the Magnolia as well Chrissy

As a thank you, here is something rather special that was flowering in my collection on my birthday. It is Adromischus cristatus var. mzimvubuensis 'DMC336' - WHAT a mouthful!

Ciao, KK.

Thumbnail by Kaelkitty
Sydney, Australia

HA HA fifty before me this year!
Must have been the extra months of knowledge the ID'd that plant for me!
Happy un50th
Steve

Yikes hi KK it is the big 60 for me this year ...heck where did all that time go ...I am still a kid in my head! (where it counts) except for the odd "nanna moment" as my grandchildren say ...I am very happy to see you are still here and ok ...about the birthday????
Well better late than never so I hope you enjoyed your 50th ...it isn't really that bad ...we no longer worry about things that don't really count ...we know what we like ...and every day after that is a bonus.
(((hugs )))
chrissy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.