pink statice

barmera, Australia

Good morning everyone. I've been out the front to take some pic this morning. The pink statice is really lovely. It's supposed to be hot here today. Hope they're wrong. Everyone has such beautiful gardens. Jean, I was looking at your journal the other day, and it was amazing to see all those neglected Epis, but that's what happens when you are no longer able to tend to them. It's really sad, but they are certainly looking happy now, and I would think the original owner would be very happy. Well will catch you all later Colleen.

Merino, Australia

Hello Colleen. I am sitting down relaxing. I have been non stop all morning and after lunch. I decided to get the begonia house done today and of course, it has turned hot. I have finished but Ii am very achy now. I love the statices. I did have some when I lived in a dryer area. There was a blue/ mauve and a pink . They had large leaves. Plus I had the smaller leaved one with the purple/white flowers. It grows like a weed around WA.
i want some rain now that I have moved, repotted, planted and changed everything around.
going to have a cuppa now. Catch you later. Jean. .

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.