Open letter to Jayryunen

Medina, OH

Dear Jay-

Welcome to the equine forum. I seldom post, but read every word every day. Today I break my silence, I really need help!

Before you and your longears arrived I was perfectly content to be a middle-aged (ok, old) rider with one rescue horse. He doesn't mind being alone, but have thought of maybe a goat someday. Anyway, my friend (?), you have completely upset my applecart and have threatened the domestic tranquility around here. I have read all I can find on mules and donkeys and now my husband is getting suspicious. To make matters worse, I have learned of a man in town who runs a "mule school" each spring. He is not listed in the phone book-but, I have my ways....

I am just wondering if there are others out there who have lost all sense of reason and are as charmed by these longears as I am. Misery loves company, as they say, so please can we form some sort of a support group? Quick! Before I do something rash.

Happy New Year to all! Susan

This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!