Need help with pictures

Brownstown, IN(Zone 5b)

Here I am again folks. I have a Kodak Easy Share and installed their software and now I'lm reading in XP for dummies that I could have downloaded the pics directly to my computer. I had tried that before installing the software and my computer rejected it. Seems llike I needed to have my camera on review and I'm sure I had it on pictures.
I have pictures on the EasyShare but think I would like it better just on my computer without the hoopla. I'm afraid if I uninstall it then I won't be able to download directly to my computer because now when I follow the prompts I still get them in Easy Share. Is this the way it is supposed to work. Anyone understand what I'm talking about here. I'm not sure I do. What I want is to have my pictures organized and be able to e-mail then and upload them to DG

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!