Wanted Scutellarias/skullcaps seed

Townsville, Australia(Zone 10a)

Hi all surely I am not the only one growing these pretty species of the lamiaceae family, I have about 10 but want to grow a lot more, chasing any that I dont have.

I have lateriflora,humilis,indica,formosona,javanica,ventenatii,tornefortii.

I will have barbata,nana var sapphrina and incarna.

If anyone else has any different ones and can spare a few seeds so my album can grow I would appreciate it.

I have scutellarias,salvias and a few bits and pieces in the lamiaceae family to trade.

The Album
http://www.flickr.com/photos/salvias/sets/72157611883514569/

TIA to everyone,

Annette

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

I got scutellaria altissima seed from danita last year, but unfortunately I don't have seed available right now. However, Danita is also nuts for salvias and I'm sure she would want to trade, if she has any of the scutellaria seed available now.
Sherry

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Sorry, Annette, just remembered...I got scutellaria ocmulgee from Danita. The altissima came from someone else.
Have you tried over on the other seed forum?

I got the scutellaria altissima but never heard of the scutellaria ocmulgee that sounds good, hope you get some seeds from your plants, No I dont tend to use the other thread. Maybe I should, thanks for all your help....

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

I think a lot of people who trade on the seed forum perhaps don't often check the international forum....I'll d-mail danita and let her know you're looking.....

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi Annette,

I don't have any S. ocmulgee seeds right now due to the drought. My plant looked pretty sad this year. Contact me this fall and I'll try to catch some seeds for you if the plant is still okay. It's a rare, lovely fall blooming plant that it native to only a very small range here in Ocmulgee, GA and South Carolina. I'd love to trade for some of your yummy salvias. :)

Danita

No probs Danita, sounds like it will work both ways:))))

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.