HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Best wishes and prayers for a Happy New Year to everyone in 2009! Take the time to make your wishes here!

Hopes of Spring are already on my mind......if it's not in a song, it should be!!!!! HaHa!

Thumbnail by Texasgal77

Wishing everyone a healthy and happy New Year; no layoffs, no foreclosures, and many, many satisfying blooms....

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Happy New Year to all. The weather here this week is very much like early spring...always a new beginning.

Christi

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

Have a wonderful year, my dear friends! Happy New Year!

Love and hugs,
Alexandra

Thumbnail by goofybulb

Happy New Year... may all your flowers bloom profusely this year.

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Hau'oli Makakiki Hou to you all - anybody making New Year's resolutions?

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Not to make any so I won't feel guilty when I don't carry through. Good Morning.

LOL, Christi - me too!

Anybody stay up for New Years? I didn't, in fact I was in bed by nine because I had spent the day repainting the bathroom and I was exhausted! Off to work this morning, too old to burn the candle at both ends nowadays!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh dear, working on a holiday.

West Bay, Cayman Islands(Zone 11)

Happy 2009 all...

Yes, we got in the water at 11:34 pm and dove in the New Year at 60 feet. Fireworks look alot like lightning from the bottom, looking towards the surface! Real safe and no drunk drivers/divers around!

as far as resolutions go, i resolved to continue to maintain my high school weight, dive more, take my camera on every dive, love Miss Katie more every day.

Health and Happiness to everyone,

john

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

And the very best to both of you, John. Tell Katie hello.

Christi

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

LOL John...so good to hear from you! Sounds like you had a great time! Also sounds like you have some great resolutions. Thanks everyone for posting your greetings and well wishes for the new year!!!!

My resolution is to try to get organized and declutter this poor house. Many things comes in and very little goes back out. We are very blessed....our house runneth over!

Yes, we stayed up, then slept in today. My throat is so dry but the coffee seems to have helped clear it up. The rest of the family has had the crud that is going around, so trying to get alot of rest.

Hope everyone had a great day! Jen, sorry to hear that you had to work today!

Jeanne

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

My resolution is to get a job that I like and pays well and to get back in the saddle again.

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

My resolution is to be happy and relaxed! OK, and to stop killing my plants, especially my orchids...

LOL! That's a good one. I would use that one too but I know it won't stick. I'm not known as a plant killer without reason at my old job. LOL!

Keaau, HI

New Year's Resolution?

Go hiking and find rare plants!

Thumbnail by Metrosideros
Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Happiest of New Year Wishes to everyone!

We had a Vegas Night type party and had lots of fun, hugs and kisses at midnight with champagne toasts, confettii, noisemakers and all the other happy hoopla. Of course, we were 24 hours ahead of most of you guys, so my wishes for you all have been gathering power for a bit now. Ha Ha.

Starting the year with many blooms...hear is JB's hand showing the size of this Catt.
Yokwe,
Shari

Thumbnail by Islandshari
Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Sounds like you had the best time of all. Hope you have more time in 2009 to spend with us. We really miss you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

PK

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Pepper our prayers are with you Sweetie, that you will find a good job and can go riding again. I know how much you enjoyed the riding.

Shari, we have missed you Dear! Glad that you had such a good time at your party.

Hello to everyone else......so good to hear from all of you!

John, nice to hear from you, we miss you 'round here!

Lovely orchid pics, that catt is enormous Shari! Hope JB is on the road to recovery...

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I agree with everyone! Good to hear from John (keep posting, we definately miss you!), good thoughts going out to everyone - especially job thoughts to Pepper...(Amanda - why don't you try to find a job at a ranch or boarding/riding school???) Jenn - thanks for the thoughts, he is doing great...out of brace in two more weeks!

Love to you all!

Yokwe,
Shari

There is a ranch I emailed but he's not hiring right now since there's not enough money rolling in yet. He needs help, just can't afford it right now. I'm hoping if the weather is decent enough and the ground dry enough to go riding there next week but I'm waiting on an email to find out. I'm keeping my ears and eyes open but with the economy right now there's not too many people hiring.

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Ain't that the truth!! Still hoping things will turn around soon.

I am too!!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Well, we're pulling for ya kiddo. Keep thinking happy thoughts.

Yokwe,
Shari

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.