Cafe New Year Celebration

Louisville, KY

Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Is that madame woodsy up on her feet kickin her heels

Thumbnail by haighr
london England, United Kingdom

Hey you guys are so fast movin'
Annie phoned!!!! she said the club is great and she's having a really good time, she wishes all my Flowerpot friends a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Her friend will be staying over here, so I'll expect them to roll up in the early hours!!

Candee, you really know how to throw a party, Steve's doin' an excellent job with the music and Plantgeek thanks so much for the red hotpants, they make me feel great!
Dianne will turn up soon to show us a few of her moves and I've heard elle can shake it too!

Louisville, KY

Ooooh, that is quite lovely. You are the Queen of Culinary.

Why yes, that is Madame W. looking elegant as ever. Just you wait till she puts on her hot pants. I do belive we'll see another side. hehehehe

Louisville, KY

Glad to hear Annie is safe and having fun. Tell her Happy New Year for us. :)

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Oops another blond moment, I did call her Katie didn't I. Just can't take me anywhere LOL! I am hoping to have our friend from India join us a bit Dinu and so hope that elle and Zany can stop by.
Sorry to say that madame will not be wearing the hot pants, I had all I could do to get her to do the coats.

Thumbnail by haighr
Louisville, KY

Oh well...perhaps another time.

Hooray, DW is home! Poor, poor thing, whooped to no end. I'm going to make her some tea, rub her tired wittle feets and excuse myself from the festivities for a bit.
Here is another tray of sliced meats and cheeses, shrimp cocktail and fried tofu cubes marinated in ginger and garlic for Terri.
Cheers and more cheers. Y'all rock!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

So happy you could join us and happy that you Rock, go take care of DW and we shall see you in the New Year.
I think that everyone had a great time and the party is winding down, so do enjoy. Here is a parting dessert for you and yiur DW

Thumbnail by haighr
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Well look at this madame is playin for us

Thumbnail by haighr
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Here is a last hooray for all of you and have a great night!

Thumbnail by haighr

Have a nice evening with your DW, bring her to the cafe later for a boogie when you've done the feet rubbings!

Candee, I wasn't expecting to be on the phone half the night! Think I've spoken to them all in Liverpool!
You've made wonderful snacks, I'm starving, lets see what is left! Haven't had a dance with Steve yet, I'm too shy to ask!

The leaf chains are starting to join up around the world! Hope everyone has a really good and healthy year!

Thumbnail by terriculture
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Good night friends, gonna have a NY with the DJ!!!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Oh, we posted at the same time my friend, musta been an omen

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Your chain is capturing all of us, what a wonderful idea and it worked out for all of us.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Steve will dance with you anytime but he can't stand up very long so it shall be a short dance my friend!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Dianne is coming ya hoooooooooooo!

Ohhhhhhhh You get the DJ again LOL!
Thanks for a great party, What a special friend you are! Happy New Year to both of you. xx

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

What wonderful treats you brought over to the cafe. I got home way later than I had planned, but I caught Terri's flying teapot (since I miss the ride in that fabulous car) and here I am!! So glad you all left some goodies for me. I still have almost 6 hours to go before I ring in the new year.

Terri - that was so sweet of Annie to call in the midst of her merriment to think of you and all of us over here in the cafe.

Anybody still up??

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

I lit e a candle for you Dianne, hope your feet aren't too tired from dancin!

Thumbnail by haighr

Ok Steve, show me your moves, what are we dancin' to next? Hic .... oops think I've had a few too many, it must have been the white Russians!!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Got a few hours here as well Dianne, hope you can catch up there is a lot of treats. Would you like a beer for starters?

Thumbnail by haighr
Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

Just before I left work, I grabbed the leaves from the two arrangements that I made almost two weeks ago - those leaves are amazing. Here is my chain to join up with all of yours. Have to make a zillion more to make it a reality though. But I do have the 6 hours LoL

Thumbnail by soilsandup

posting at the same time again LOL!

I'm still up Dianne, hey that good ole Teapot gets around the world and comes in handy!
Here, plantgeek left these hotpants for you!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

I tried to warn you Terri, now just a cuppa somethin to bring you down it is late for you right? First a Baily's

Thumbnail by haighr
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Dianne that chain will fit in splendidly what a wonderful job you did there!
That timeless teapot is somethin special terri an so are you!

hic I'm suuuuuuuuuuur a balys woodnnnt hurt, juz a lil un. hic than k s Can ee hic. oooooops!

who made that chain?

it's luvly Dianne, so neat!
Love the pattern on the leaves, how did you do that?

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

Hey Candee - though I am not normally a beer drinker, that beer looks so inviting that I am going to help myself. Thank you very much, my dear. After that, I'll join you Terri with some of those white russians. I have a lot of catching up drinking to do......

Now, as pretty as those shoes are that you showed us earlier today, Candee, I got everyone a pair of these to go with those hot pants for the table dancing...oops...sign?? what sign???
You know, it is so dark in the cafe and with all the fireworks going on.....and there was a group of people already dancing, so it must be OK.

Thumbnail by soilsandup
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

I hadn't planned for a chain hope this will fit in friends!

Thumbnail by haighr
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Oh my Dianne those shoes are real pretty and likely more than I can do, oops spoke too soon they do fit nicely and I am just gliding around the floor, oh thanks so much I love this song by springsteen, what a great evening!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

I think there is a lotta dancin and you are on the floor Dianne I see everyone cheerin for you!
You are the dancin queen, dancin machine, oh go Steve he is playin it!

This message was edited Dec 31, 2008 9:36 PM

Thumbnail by haighr

Oh yes, that fits in beautifully Candee, well done with such short notice and all the other wonderful creations tonight.
Elegant shoes Dianne! very nice, and to think I was worrying about what I was going to wear tonight LOL!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

NP terri you got to wear the hot pants LOL! Did you see those Dianne?

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

Terri - I spent hours painting them.....LoL. .. they are naturally like that. It is the variegated leaves from the ginger plant from this arrangement from over two weeks ago. Here's the picture again to jog your memory......
Take it easy on the Baileys Now..How many white russians did you have??? I have not had dinner, so I better take it easy until I get something to eat.

.Candee, that is my favorite additive to coffee....

Thumbnail by soilsandup
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

OMG Steve and I took a break and somebody from the crowd took over the dj spot and he has gone crazy, where is Madame woodsy now when we need the cafe police?

Thumbnail by haighr
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

There is nothing like Baileys on the side of coffee, no need to ruin perfectly good coffee, just sip on the side!

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

Yes, I did indeed saw them, Candee, and noted how fabulously Terri looked in them. Red is my favorite color

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

Candee - when steve gets back, make sure he plays KC and the sunshine band's song "ladies night" because we got lots of sophisticated mamas out at the cafe tonight.....

Yes I do look gorgeous tonight, even if I say so myself LoL!

Who's that fool doin' the DJ now? thats all we need. I'll get big Betty to kick him out.

Yes, just sip on the side, no need to ruin the coffee !

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

Whoops - I really should eat before drinking. Make that Kool and the Gang's song.....like the lines party here, party there, party everywhere...
and of course, the ending line "so chic, so fine, you all looks so divine" which all of you do.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.