DEPARTMENT 56 - Christmas Collectibles

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

I have 2-3 dozen porcelain collectables from the Heritage Village Collection – Dickens’ Village Series. MANY buildings and accessories such as fences, carolers, ice skating rink, skaters, chimney sweeps, fake snow, fake brick, etc. that my mother gave to me years ago. All are in mint condition and have the original packaging and sleeves. A few pieces that were my brothers have some water damage to the sleeve, but the Styrofoam and building are in perfect condition. Many, if not all, are now retired, quite large and I know some pieces are highly sought after and expensive. I seem to recall Christmas in the City...maybe it's my sister who got those or maybe I have a piece or two. I just looked in the closet and everything looking at me is Dickens'.

I've been trying on and off the last few years to find a source for their current values but have been unsuccessful. Bottom line, I need to be a paying member of D56 to get a current pricing. Had I found a source, I could have posted them on eBay, here or Craigslist PRIOR to the holidays!

If anyone could direct me SOMEWHERE or is a member that can help me price them (I'm happy to take them out of the closet and list them for you) I'd be so very grateful. VERY grateful. I checked all 24 pages of threads in this forum and there's nothing about D56.

Thanks in advance,

Robin

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!