Brand new to Dave's Garden need seeds for next year

Easton, MA(Zone 7a)

I am brand new to Dave's Garden. Am digging a flower bed now for next spring planting. Would appreciate any seeds you have to give for SASE. Thanks

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

HI Tessy, click on my name and send an email with your name and addy in it, and I'll get some out to you:)
If you post this in the seed trading forum, lots more people might see it. Welcome to Dave's!!!

Durham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

yeah ditto .. email me .. i've got lots of annual seeds i could send you.

Easton, MA(Zone 7a)

This is great! I really appreciate the help.

Don't know how I missed this post Tessy' E-mail your address to me also,I'll help you too' Sis'

Will be glad to share what I have . e-mail me :)

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Welcome, just e-mail me, with ones you might really want and if you have sun/shade etc.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I can share also. Email me.

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Tessy check my trade list and let me know. I'll share for a SASE

Paul

Circleville, OH(Zone 8b)

Tessy e-mail me and I'll send you some and or join in on the round robin I am doing,e-mail me you name,address, and DG's AKA and I'll put you in on the RR. Mike

PS hurry I am about to close the RR out so I can get it in the mail by this Firday the 12 th of Oct.

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

I have lot for sase. Lmk. hope this works
gardenweb.com/members/exch/ruth43

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Be glad to send you some seeds email me.

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

If you have a shady area, preferably a little moist, I have some cardinal flower seed. This is a perennial with spikes of small red flowers. Very beautiful and intensely colored. E-mail me with your Dave's Garden name and we will arrange for an SASE

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I will be happy to send you som Wildflower Mixed and email me and send your addy!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Sorry folks but Tessy is not a paid subscriber and cannot read your generous offers.

Too bad,thanks for the update Zany'

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.