MERRY CHRISTMAS

Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

Twas the night before Christmas and all about the house not creature was stirring not even a gardener. All the Head Gardeners are snuggled in bed with visions of Grand Gardens in there heads. There came a great noise like Reindeer on the roof "O" what a clatter, Santa Clause was here. He slid down the chimney with ease. Like he had been here before, went to the Christmas tree and left some plants and seeds. Then with a wink of his eye and a touch to his nose he rose up the chimney into his sleigh. As he flew away into the night we could hear him say "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL and DON'T PLANT THE SEEDS TILL SPRING"

Merry Christmas to all at Northeast Forum and Dave's Garden.

John and Liza

Thumbnail by JWLW
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Very cute and Merry Christmas to you and yours too. HOHOHO!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Merry Christmas!

Thumbnail by

Where did my typing go?

Look to the left. Then happy Holidays to all. Here is our picture from us to you. ( I am beat, tire and been had) anyways it is our 14 Anniversary.

From one garden to another and to you and yours.

Sherrie and Jim.

ps - hope this comes though!

Brockton, MA(Zone 6a)

Merry Christmas everyone.

Thumbnail by Sarahskeeper
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Merry Christmas Andy! A great '09 to you (and Sarah!)

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Merry Christmas to all of you and all of yours. May each day of the new year be touched with love and laughter.

Southern Dutchess Co, NY(Zone 5b)

Merry Christmas everyone! It is quite a balmy one this Christmas Eve, even with snow on the ground. Hope Santa is good to each and every one of you! - Lynn

Yonkers, NY(Zone 5b)

Merry Christmas!

Nancy

Thumbnail by gabagoo
Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

merry christmas and a safe happy new year to all.

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

I'm late again. (What's new?)

May you all enjoy the happiest of holidays!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Well, I'm late wishing all a Merry Christmas, but Merry Christmas anyways. Here is my dog Patches (on the left, she's the Dalmatian/Basset cross) and Dad's dog Buffy (he's on the right, the Lab). It was from Christmas 2006.

Karen

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I didn't see this thread till now...sorry! Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you all had the merriest of Christmases.
We were busy, busy, busy.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Had a great Christmas here, Jen, thanks! Busy, busy, busy here, as well.

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.