WANT: UNUSUAL CANNA SEEDS or tubers - HAVE DAYLILY SEEDS

Lindenhurst, NY

I'm looking for unusual cannas -- seeds or tubers for daylily seeds. These seeds were all purchased from the Lily Auction and most of them are from very new cultivars. They are all fresh seeds, dried and refridgerated.

Inland S.E QLD , Australia

Hi Maureen I have many different beautiful large flowered canna seeds if you are interested.I am in Australia. cheers

Thumbnail by brical1
Lindenhurst, NY

Cool, i'm not sure though if there are any restrictions on sending seeds to Australia. Let me check into it and get back to you.
Cheers to you too,
how's the weather where you are? This is the 1st day of your summer, right?

Lindenhurst, NY

From what I've come across on the net (not much) seems to be no restrictions on seeds. So, I would love to trade.
Can you tell me what cannas you have seeds to (love that pic) and I can list what daylilys I have seeds for.

thanks
Maureen

Inland S.E QLD , Australia

Hi Maureen, Yes restrictions on some seeds ...I just check with aqis .I send seeds (trade) worldwide all the time and have sent canna seeds many times to the U.S. To date all have reached their destination. D mail me for more info cheers

Thumbnail by brical1
North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

Maureen, I don't think these are unusual but you are welcome to them if you'd like.

Thumbnail by LiliMerci
Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi Sweetie just to let you know in case you weren't aware,they are having a CANNA CO-OP.It's great!!Cheap!!!

Co-ops: Horn Canna Farm Co-Op.Go look it's wonderful.

Thumbnail by synda
Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

synda,
do you have a link for th Co-Op on cannas

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I do. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/931067/

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Thanks arejay59 I haven't been on til now.

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Thanks arejay,
I got in on the Co-Op, and glad I did.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.