shower walls mosaic - advice please

Ashland City, TN

My husband and I have finally “retired” to one place and I can now do all the art projects I have always longed to do. One of the projects is to have a shower that is completely mosaic. Now that I am “almost” done with the left side of the shower I am nervous about sealing the mosaic with the proper grout. Could someone recommend a waterproof grout by name. I have asked at Lowes but they do not seem to know “for sure” which would be best. Also, I will need a water proof grout for my Koi pond when it is finished. Can this grout be used for the Koi pond also? And one more question please. I need a “vine” type plant that will climb the shower wall once the mosaic is finished. It will sit on the column in the corner (see photo). Any suggestions? Thanks!! Other projects can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ptceramics/

This message was edited Dec 17, 2008 8:47 AM

Thumbnail by scarediecat
This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!