A Few Blooms Today From Ft Lauderdale

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

Just thought I'd post a few pictures I took outside today starting with Amaryllis "Rembrandt Van Rijn".

Thumbnail by amorecuore

Amaryllis "Red Lion"

Thumbnail by amorecuore

Amaryllis "Black Pearl".

Thumbnail by amorecuore
Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

I love that first one!!!

I love that one also marie. It just started to bloom today. There are a few planted under this palm tree with Christmas lights on it that have been taking turns blooming. I like to sit outside at night and take it easy looking at the lights and the Amaryllis.

Jon

Thumbnail by amorecuore

That top photo is gorgeous.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Great picture of Red Pearl..it is so hard to capture the color of the reds!

North East England, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Fabulous blooms especially the first one which is such an unusual colour.

Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6a)

What an unusual georgous flower. Can you tell me a source for it?

Sure. I bought Rembrandt Van Rijn from easytogrowbulbs.com. The first stalk stop blooming about a week ago and the second stem on the same bulb just started blooming today.

Jon

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Jon I keep coming back to the picture of Rembrandt Van Rijn . I think I may need to obtain one also.

I love Rembrandt Van Rijn also Marie. I believe it is a fairly new one. I must admit that it is a miniature variety of Amaryllis though (the picture makes it appear larger). The stems are about 12-15 inches high and each bloom was/is about 5-6 inches in diameter. I cut the last stem and put it in a vase inside so I could enjoy it more often.

Jon

Houston, TX(Zone 9b)

Same here. I do believe I need me a 'Rembrandt Van Rijn'. Definitely. Stat!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Gorgeous... love them all, but the I have to agree that the first one is stunning... :)
Brittany

Raleigh, NC

I bought a Rembrandt Van Rijn a few weeks ago from easytogrowbulbs.com too - and it's just starting to show growth. How exciting. I'm glad to see it's as nice 'almost in person' as it was on the site. Can't wait for the flowers. Alana

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.