OOPS!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I think I may have add picture twice just now when entering digitalis lantana Cafe Cream. Is there some way I can check to delete if I duplicated it?

Peggy

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Sometimes the admins will catch that before the photos get added to the entry--once it's gotten through the queue and into Plant Files I'd go check the PF entry and if is in there twice then you can use the "report an error" button in the Plant Files entry to ask for it to be removed.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Okey dokey...thanks e

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Hi Peggy,

I found the duplicate and removed it from the pending queue. The rest are still in there and will be released once they are approved. Thanks for letting us know.

For future reference, whenever you think this might have happened, or when you find an error that should be corrected, you can use the red 'Report an Error' button from the upper right hand corner of the appropriate PlantFile entry and let us know what the problem is. If it's a nomenclature or details correction, if you can also provide us with some references that support the change, that saves us lots of research time.

Joan

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

OK, Thanks Joan.
I've only put in a couple pictures in the passed but I had a lot on my computer. I was fixing to do some housecleaning and thought I'd add what I had to PlantFiles before I deleted them.

I

Peggy

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images