Hydro-hose

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

I have 2 hydro hoses--each has been unrolled and used 1 time. I forget how long they are--think 25 feet. I bought these thinking they would be really handy--but our water is a gravity system and there is not enough pressure for them to work well here. These would be great for an RV. I would like to trade them for plastic flower pots etc-- I really need the smaller sizes--2" to 4"(prefer round), I also need small hanging baskets 4" to 6" Gently used pots would be fine.

Thumbnail by Hillbilly_Gran
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi Hillbilly_Gran,
I some used pots sitting around here .Let me check out the sizes tomorrow and get back with you.
Patti

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

You could easily sell these for good money on Craigslist.org. If you need help listing them, dmail me.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

HI Hillbilly_Gran,
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but I been going some Christmas shopping and time got away from me.
Here is what I have available three 2 inch pots, two 4 inch pots ,One 5 inch pot, eight stout 6 inch pots, and six tall 6 inch pots. two 6.6inch hanging basket (all of them plastic) . If you are interested in them I would be interested in your episcias.
Patti

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.