I make hardwood fork-spoon salad sets, spatulas, and ladels

Clarkston, WA

I make hardwood spoons etc out of maple, oak, cherry, alder, and black walnut etc.
Will trade for any kind of Japanese maples, or plants,seed or combination equal to the cost
of the spoons. If you are interested, get ahold of me and we will work a deal.Spoon make great christmas gift's.
Thank you.

This message was edited Nov 15, 2009 11:55 AM

This message was edited Nov 15, 2009 12:03 PM

Thumbnail by intarsia
New York, NY(Zone 6b)

I do not have anything to swap or trade. But I am curious, are these spoons for kitchen use or are they just used as decorations to hang on the wall?. I kept looking at your post on Nov.24,2008 also and was not sure. If I could buy a set for kitchen use I would be interested. That is if you would sell them. I am not familiar with the different types of wood that they are made of so I would not know which ones to pick. Sounds interesting.

Clarkston, WA

Hi Torriesmon

All my spoon, salad fork/spoon,ect our made to be used.I use a oil on them that is sale to use.The wood that is most often used is maple as it is a very hard wood.I have sold my spoon at craft shows the last 5 years.The price run from $5.00 for small knife to $55.00 for walnut salad fork/spoon.The picture posted on swaps,trades & giveaways is a maple set and sales for $35.00 and is 14 in. long.If you our interesting in buy one let me know.
Thank you Ken ps the picture here is aout of cherry and sales for $16.00

Thumbnail by intarsia
New York, NY(Zone 6b)

Thank you, the cherry wood is beautiful. I do a lot baking and mixing and would love to have my first Real wood spoons. Don't know yet which wood is best for my use. I will talk to my sister tomorrow and see if she would be interested when I make my order. I will get back to you within two weeks or so (dining room ceiling fell, big mess) when I return to work.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Beautiful work!

Just a reminder... if you start talking about "buying" rather than "swapping" please take it to Dmail.

New York, NY(Zone 6b)

I did already. Thanks.

Columbia, SC(Zone 7b)

I would be interested in trading for 2 of the cherry ones that you pictures. Please look at my trades list and tell me what you might be interested in.
Beautiful work!
Thanks
Lorie in SC

Clarkston, WA

Hi Lorie I sell my cherry spoons ect. for $15.00 each, I would trade for cuttings or plant from all your sage plants,you can send cuttings when they are available.I would like some of your blue-eyed grass (will send some seed of california blue-eyed grass sisyrinchium bellum) You can send any of your lillys to make the trade worth $30.I will leave the amount of cost of each plant or cuttings to you. Get back to me if you want to trade. Thank you Ken

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.