Don't let this happen to you or others you know...

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Man did I get scammed..
I tried this free trial...
https://secure.ebizprogram.com/checkout1.aspx?bid=759bf16f-29d0-4cfe-9bd4-1f77e59363aa&subID=12829
now I can't get in touch with them to cancel the auto shipments. They didn't answer e-mails, when you call you're on hold for part of "The Nutcracker" not the whole song and then they hang up on you so now while I'm typing this I have another window open and I'm waiting for live chat with a wait time of 60 mins, we'll see if they ever come on line.
I got in touch with my credit card company and they said there are many disputes for them, well at least I'm not the only one who got shafted.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I'm still waiting for them to come on line and answer me!!!

OH OH Type this into Google :-/ Credit acia berry

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

They finally came on line now I'm back on hold.

Tell them to stop using your credit card or your going to turn them into the BBB

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

I hope you can get in touch with them. Is there an address on their site? Send a registered letter to them canceling order and be sure to make a copy. If there is an email account send and save a cancelation. You have already stopped CC payments so what else can you do if they will not answer. File complaint with BBB in any case and put a consumer alert online if you can stating the facts. This really makes you mad that you have to jump through hoops just to get some justice. Good luck!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I was going to send a letter also but def contacted my credit card co. in the mean time so I was charged again.

I did finally get thru on the online chat and they confirmed cancellation but my stupid computer crashed before they gave me a return authorization on the product I received. sheesh, now I'm waiting again.

Oh my Gosh......my husband just looked at the credit card bill and asked me what acai berry was......it was posted in October and then again in November! This was just last night and now I see someone else is having a similar problem.......I too, purchased something online from them, only once, and they've used my card the next month......however in that case, I never rec'd any items.....they just used my card. Wow, I've never been "scammed" before, you feel kinda violated dontcha!!!!! Unbelievable, I'll keep you posted as to what happens in my case......let me know your outcome.

Yep, I just clicked on the link and that was the exact same thing I fell for.......it was free until I rec'd the shipment and they charged me $44 for 2 other items they put into the package that I didn't ask for nor want!

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

I almost signed up for the "free trial" yesterday.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I finally got thru and got my return authorization. Hopefully I see the credit on my acct. Of course they charge you a 30% restocking fee!!!! Give me a break. At least they can't charge anything else to my acct.

Southern Dutchess Co, NY(Zone 5b)

You may want to contact the attorney general in your state.

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

or your local tv station.....often times the media is the best place to get fast results...and prevent the scammers from doing more damage.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

That's awful!!!! They look like they're such a ligit company by their ad. I see stuff on-line like that all the time, though, and so far have not taken the bait. Guess I won't take the bait on any of these companies now. Not worth it!

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.