Plant and seed trading lists

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

I hope I am in the right place, if not direct me to where I should be. I have been looking through the trading list and have went back as far as 2001. I am wondering if these people still have that stuff listed. That just seems a long time ago for a list to still be active. I know that some can still have stuff but the same thing listed that long ago?

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

well, you could always pop on the member's name and check to see if s/he is maintaining any trading lists . . .

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

D-mail and ask if whatever is still available .. I always try update my list about once a month.

X

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Some people have plants that they get seeds from every year so they may just not update the year. The year they first posted it will be listed.

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Well I just hate to have to dmail for everything I look at that I might want to buy. The members' list will let you know if they still have the plant or product? I'LL give that a shot Thanks

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Core, you still want some abutilon? I have a big fat seed pod on my trailing Abutilon megapotamicum, Chinese Lantern. I'll be happy to send you some seeds when it pops if you want.

X

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Yes I would like some seeds X. Even know where I would end up putting a few.

Blue green leaves, red and yellow flowers???

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Yep! Good for hanging baskets.

X

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Hey X if your passing out seed I'll take some LOL Those things look so pretty after they have the little lanterns on them.

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

I'll see how many I get and let you know.

X

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Thanks I'd appreciate them.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.