Hello all.....

Alpharetta, GA

I saw the thread my mom posted and that you asked about me Jenks. I am here but so busy I'm not sure I even know my name anymore! LOL!!

As mom said, I went back to work part time (yeah right almost full time), have two girls in school and one at work with me, building a barn (might be done next weekend), taking care of the six pets and one more cat just arrived, doing homework housework, cooking - you know the routine and where this is going. We just found out my middle child has full blown asthma and that is why she has been sick for several months now.

Anyway, I lurk sometimes but just haven't been able to get on and spend time. I miss reading all the threads but my hope is after the holidays and when the barn is done I will have more time!! Wait, once the barn is done I may never come inside again!!!! LOL!!!

Thanks for thinking of me - hope all is well with you Jenks and everyone else here!!!

This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!