Iris ID (Help find my name)

Twinsburg, OH(Zone 5a)

This beautiful Iris was given to me by a lady at church; I never knew its name. I have been searching like crazy on google but no luck. I joined our local Iris society and would like to show this picture at the next meeting; but be technically correct with a proper ID. It's not Monet's Lady. It was ordered from Schreiners, but they have not been helpful in researching it for me. I appreciate any help.

Yellow with envy if you know its name. Thanks.

Thumbnail by IrisUniverse
Santa Ynez, CA

it looks a lot like Moon Journey

Thumbnail by makj
Santa Ynez, CA

another photo of moon journey

Thumbnail by makj
Kingston, NY(Zone 5b)

Those are pretty clumps - thank you makj for the picture with the sparkles.I wish every iris was diamond-dusted!

Santa Ynez, CA

the single Moon J, I caught it just right, sun sparkling on it just right:)

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

They are all beautiful Photos. Makj I think you need to save that Sparkly one for the next photo contest. It is *****.

Blanchard, MI(Zone 5a)

I'm not a big fan of "yellows" having just a few but with the white standards "Moon Journey" looks like one worth having.

Santa Ynez, CA

hi DaLoveRat, funny I was just going to email you and see what you have blooming if anything.............
I know what you mean, I have several yellows, but that one is by far a beautiful iris and grows well...

Blanchard, MI(Zone 5a)

All I can do is dream of bloom we just got 7 inches of snow last night I put the irises to bed a few weeks ago I'll wake them up next spring.

Santa Ynez, CA

sorry, I will share my photo's when some of mine open up, I have Kiss of Kisses and Juicy fruit, Mil Byers, Tink and my yellow I named in honor of my brother, Joe's Gold

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.