CLOSED: HAVE: Clematis Tangutica "My Angel"

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

My Clematis Tangutica has produced lots of seeds this fall! It's truly a beautiful vine with yellow dangling "bells", and the seedheads are incredible!

I'm willing to trade for any other vine seeds, as I collect vines.

Thanks!

(image from Brushwood Nursery, where I bought this Clematis)

Thumbnail by robcorreia
North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

you have dmail.

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

dmail you

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

I would love some seeds of this one but I am afraid that I do not have any vine seeds for trade.

James

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Would love to have this!! Will have some catalog vine seeds but not my own. Interested?
Robin

's-Gravenhage, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

You have mail!

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Dmailed you.. I do have some sweet autumn clematis seeds, and some sweet peas,
honeysuckle, cardinal vine, and a few others for trade..Debra

Browns Mills, NJ(Zone 6b)

Pretty! It looks like this one. http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/120382/
The only vine that I have is a Creeping gloxinia/ Twining snapdragon that looks like this one http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/77535/ . Looks hardy to your zone from what plantfiles says. LMK. Thanks:-) Andrea

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I have seeds for our native cross vine. I also have a number of the other plants your wanting cuttings for if you'd like me to d-mail the list to you,we might be able to set up a trade for spring.

Peggy

I also have seeds:
White Swan coneflower
lychnis/Bloody Mary
Quaking Grass

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

hi Rob, do you know if these will take heat and humidity. I would love to try some Clematis but the heat and humidity usually prove to much for them. I have bought them several times and they end up dying.
I have some vine seed to trade if your intrested, you can check my trade list and get back to me.

willowwasp

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

OK guys....I received so many requests I had to close the thread to make sure I had enogh for everyone! Now that I'm done with the first few trades, I'm open again.
If anyone is still interested....please let me know!
ps: no morning glories please...I have found out they are very invasive here.
Thanks!

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

I would be interest in getting a few, but, I don't have any kinds of vines. I did just order some seed from S.Africa for Stictocardia and I am not sure how many will be in a pkt. I am sure I can spare a few tho....

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=Stictocardia+macalusoi&fr=vz-portal&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8

Eye Candy>

Thumbnail by DaleTheGardener

Dale, you always have such beautiful flowers photos.

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Thank you Lili....Here is one that I acturally planted, at a job in Napa, CA many years ago>

Those are beautiful. Poppies? What are the tall plants all the way in the middle?

I have some beautiful photos of gardens in Sonoma Valley, CA. Seeing the rows of grapevines and the olive trees. They are just beautiful.

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Roberta,

I do have handfuls of Osteospermum seeds (light & dark purple and white, mixed) You might know them as Freeway Daisy. This is the time of year to plant them.

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Lili, you should post some of your photos.

The bed you asked about is alyssum at the bottom, then English Daisy (Bellis perennis) and the taller ones are Anemone hybrids.

This one is the same garden - it has a hedge of Spainish Lavender surrounding some Columbine in early summer>

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Same garden in winter with Iceland poppies>

Dale, the color on those Freeway Daisies are incredible and the lavender are beautiful in such a large grouping. I don't think we can grow the lavender here in Georgia.

LOL! My photos from Sonoma are from the pre-digital days. I would need to scan them before I could post, which is not that hard, except my "real" computer is having hard-drive reformatted due to a virus that my nephews got on there while they were here at Thanksgiving.

South Florida, FL(Zone 10b)

You have mail.

Columbia, SC(Zone 7b)

Rob you have dmail

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

Dale, that's indeed fantastic eye candy, wow!

Everybody, I will reply to each one of your dmails, please bare with me ok?

Oh, FYI, these seeds are small compared to the large flowered clems, but they are absolutely viable. I found out last week this tangutica self-seeded in the garden!!!
yeey!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.