(JudithI) Dr Judith Christine Inman Ph.D.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Dr Judith Christine Inman Ph.D., known throughout DG as JudithI passed away October 27, 2008.

Dr Judith Christine Inman Ph.D.
01/07/43 10/27/08

Judith was born in Macon GA. and attended schools in the Macon area. After high school she worked in a series of jobs in industry to include the telephone company, Georgia Tech and Litton Industries in the mid 1980’s. Her advanced education includes a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Mercer University (1991) And two Masters Degrees and a PhD In Counseling Psychology from Florida State University in Tallahassee. FL (2001).

Following her post doctoral work she formed a company, Senior Outreach Counseling Services in Tallahassee structured to provide help to elderly citizens. She was forced to close the business in mid 2005 for health reasons. After years of pain and suffering God has called Judith Home to Him as a reward for the help she has provided so many people over the years.

Dr Judith was preceded in death by her father, Shirley Joseph Adams Jr. and her mother Daisy Edythe Anderson, both of Macon GA. Judith is survived by her husband, Terence B. Inman and her daughter Elisabeth Elliott of Tallahassee and her daughter Theresa Inman of Los Angels CA., her brother SJ Adams III of Macon and numerous nieces and nephews of Middle Georgia.

Burial will be private with arrangements by Beggs Funeral Home, Tallahassee Fl.

This message was edited Nov 25, 2008 8:20 AM

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I am saddened to hear of Judith's death. :( She was one of our original "Nightowls" in our ongoing threads in Jokes & Humor and I remember how fun she was. I'm so sorry she was in such terrible pain, but glad to know she's resting now. She was truly an overcomer! I should say IS an overcomer, actually. (((Judith)))

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Did not know her but very sorry for her familys loss.

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

Judith was a remarkable woman with a huge heart who became a good friend of mine over the past several years and even after she couldn't sit at her computer any longer she would have her hubby read her the emails I would send to her and respond to my phone calls with "how are all the folks at DG doing?" She always wanted to know who to pray for in the prayer forum and what was going on with the nightowls too. I recently told her that we were still going with that thread and it made her happy to know that it was still in the Jokes forum.

I will miss her terribly and will be praying for her dear Terry and her daughters too. They were the light in her life.

Judith my dear friend I say to you now, Judith are you still awake? Rest in peace my fellow nightowl.
Lani

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

I'm so sorry to hear of Judith's passing. I knew her breifly...chatted few times in d-mail. I have been wondering where she was when I didn't hear from her for so long. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.