Thanksgiving Week.

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

I know everyone will be ultra busy this week so I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

No Thanksgiving at my house this year because I have to work, but I will be thinking of you all whipping up some scumptious turkey dinners and enjoying friends and family!

Have a good one! ^_^

Aloha!

And happy times right back to you!

FLYlady says you don't absolutely have to have a holiday on the designated day. Especially if loved ones are going away, or getting back a few days or weeks or anytime.

Oh, by the way, Happy UnBirthday!!!

I'm blessed to be invited to the home of my friend who's a bartender, and her husband is a teacher. They have lots of children, their children's friends will be there, plus a lot of old strays like me.

Odd living in "Paradise", there are lots of people here alone.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I think you can be thankful for life's blessings wherever you are!

We are very fortunate indeed to have friends who have invited us to dinner, even more fortunate that our son will be home if only for a short two days. It will be a joyful time!!

Fort Myers, FL(Zone 10a)

I'm wishing everyone, everywhere, a Very Happy Thanksgiving! By choice, I will sleep through the day and evening and hoping to wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed the next morning!

Dutchlady1, It's nice that you will be able to spend the holiday with your son! I keep forgetting (old age) to tell you Congrats on your results in the photo competition!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I will be with a bunch of family members, about 30 members at least, at a relative's house about 45 mins away. Gonna be noisy with lots of kids of all ages running around and screaming. That includes the adults cause not all of the adults in my family are *adults* in personality. LOL

Chapel Hill, NC

Happy Thanksgiving Mom!
I am so sad we will not be home for your turkey!
XOXOXO Laurie

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Aloha Laurie,

Bought a turkey anyway and put it in the freezer - we'll have Thanksgiving when you can get over!

Keaau, HI

Aloha and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Thumbnail by Metrosideros
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Aloha!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

What a wonderful day. Mike and our daughter cooked all day Wednesday so we could have a leisure day and that we did. Of course, the food was waaayy ttooo much and we all ate like there was no tomorrow. Then it was naps for some and football for others. We are so blessed everyday that it is hard to tell when it is a holiday.

Sorry you had to work today, Jen. Any day with friends and family is day to be Thankful, no matter the calendar.

Love and blessings to each of you.

Christi

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread before leaving for our little vacation! But I hope that everyone had a great celebration, together with their dear ones!

For the first time in 6 years, it was just the two of us! And traveling... and not cooking... well, I'll catch up for Christmas and new year's! It was beautiful!

I am thankful everyday that I am together with my husband! I am thankful for my baby-to-be! I am thankful for having friends all over the world!

Hugs and good wishes,
Alexandra

Keaau, HI

Hey Alexandra,

It's a beautiful moment to bring a new soul into the World. Thanks for sharing this with us. Best wishes to you and your family!

Love and Aloha, Dave

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Alexandra, sweetie, we are all thankful for you too! We are all so excited about "baby" coming. You will have to keep us posted with pictures of the little one. They are so precious! Baby will be very thankful he/she has such wonderful parents!

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Hoping everyone had a great TurkeyDay... Good to see your photo Dave...glad to see you are still as handsome as ever!!!

Spent the day working in the greenhouse...harvested our first Bok Choy for dinner...we had chicken stirfry!!!!

Aloha nui loa,
Carol

Keaau, HI

Thanks Carol, it's always good to see you too!

I've got a few plants for you and Bob. When you have some time I can bring them by (cinnamon and a few Hawaiian plants).

Thumbnail by Metrosideros

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.