Cyber Arrangements

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Well, for those of us who have no flowers this time of year, I thought it might be fun to create cyber arrangements with long past blooming posies from our gardens. Here is one I made for the cafe, looking good with that limey wall?

Thumbnail by haighr
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Here is one with my zinnias and lily.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Oops wrong format.

Thumbnail by haighr
crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

No idea how to do this but it's neat to look at.

Tina

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Well I use psp and I cut out my own flowers from my garden photos and then paste them - long process, but fun to do.
If you have a photo program for editing give it a try. PSP is great for edging and cutting out my garden pics and then I just save them individually and add what is needed for the arrangement.

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

I'll add my ducky here and work on something better for ya soon ;~)

Thumbnail by Zanymuse
london England, United Kingdom

OO La La! Great thread for winter Candee. Love the cyber arrangements and vases!
Thank you.

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

I'll try for something a bit more modern next. This is fun, I don't have to worry about how to make the flowers stay in place or how to keep them watered in a cyber bouquet ;~)

Thumbnail by Zanymuse
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Oh Zany I really like that narly wood, something that would look great at our house.
I thought the same, the flowers stay wherever I place them, they never wilt and no maintenance at all! This is gonna be an interesting virtual flower thread.
Thanks for bringin over the duckie, I think he is the cutest!
Those pussy willows remind me that I used to have a black one and it thrived fine for a few years and then I went and messed with it to move it and never made it back from that. Will have to think about another some time.
Terri, feel free to bring in your posies, all are welcome!

Very creative arrangement with the wood Zany, it looks great!

Thanks candee, I will!!! when I find something suitable!! Is it ok to use a picture of an arrangement but change the colours or something?

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

I think anything goes here!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Yes, with a cyber arrangement reality is thrown out and your imagination is free to create what you want. Blue roses...or...

Blue roses it is!

Thumbnail by terriculture
Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Well done Terri. Blue roses are the holy grail of roses.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Now you got me thinking silver and gold for the cafe Christmas perhaps in the toilet room!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Silver and gold and blue roses with sparkled baby's breath!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Sounds delightful Zany! Are you working on that???

Thank you Zany and Candee. I did get some blue roses once, they were rather special. I used them for a Hand tie with silver stuff too!

I'm enjoying playing around with my photo's!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

I can see that you are having fun Terri. That is an interesting one, did you hand paint it?

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

No, Candee, that was a hint for you ;~)

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Oh, sorry missed your point LOL!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

I'll try to br more direct in the future **grin**

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Good you know this blonde sometimes I need you to just hit me up alongside the head!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL I don't want to be quite that direct....Santa may be watching!

It's not hand painted Candee, but glad you said that because I did try to get a painterly effect to the bike!

Before .......

After ....

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

So it is some illumination effect?

I dunno! just messed about with the brightness and colours!

Funky fruit!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Funky fruit with colors bright
arranged by Terri to bring delight
to the eyes of those who here behold
that cyber arrangements can be bold
and fruits so delectably sweet
thus arranged are twice the treat!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

My, my my applauding here, great Zany! So appropro, is that how it is spelled LOL! Ap pro po?
You are just too funky Terri!

Oh my word!, Zany you're a poet and you know it !!! LOL
Thank you Sweetie!

Happy cyber arrangements new year!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Now that's a neat one, what a great NY vase!

Thanks Candee, I forgot I had that vase, it was hidden away in the greenhouse.

Looking forward to seeing more cyber arrangements!

Waterman, IL(Zone 5a)

It's cold, I'm bored, so I thought I'd give it a try and make a cyber arrangement. I took some drawings I made of prairie flowers (goldenrod, gentian flavida, downy gentian, and coneflowers) and put them in a photo of a vase I have. I always have fun with Photoshop.

Thumbnail by pastime
Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Bravo pastime! Your cyber arrangement is lovely. Photoshop is my favorite piece of software. LOL it must be because I have 6 versions of it and am hoping to get the newest version in a couple of months when my brother sends me updated versions of things again. ( yes, he spoils my addiction to software ;~) And who am I to say no!

I recognise that vase LoL! Great work pastime, love the colours and beautiful artwork.
Thanks for joining in!

Waterman, IL(Zone 5a)

My computer died so I'm using the neighbors machine today. Really miss being able to get on the forum. Hopefully I'll be up and running in a couple days. The cyper arrangement was the last thing I was able to do before it died.

Diana

Hi Diana, Sorry to hear about your computer, hope it's fixed soon!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.