Links for Christmas!

Elgin, IL

My family and I are going to be having a pretty thin Christmas this year, as are many. Since we're all into all of the different "back to basics", we thought sending links as gifts instead of books would be an interesting ( and free! ) alternative! Opening up a link to useful and unusual info that you've never seen before can be as much fun as opening a new book. Part of the fun is searching a site and finding ALL of the interesting stuff and new ideas it contains. The web is nearly infinite, and the gems are hard to find.So I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who post all of those fascinating links- you've made my Christmas shopping fun, and I'll be thinking of you when I hit 'SEND' on Christmas morning!

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!