JEROME bought Koi Garden Clematis CLUB!!

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Yippppppppppeee..I am so excited for Jerome..Congrats hon..he is now the sole owner and said he will be "fixing any old claims and returns, and have updated the clematis list, and put them on sale at $6!"
So you can go to his site and email him if you had a prior problem..we sooooooo needed him in the industry!!...Jeanne

http://koigardenclub.com/Clematis.htm

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Thank you for letting us know!

Disputanta, VA(Zone 7a)

They are so beautiful. I just sent in my 2nd order. : ) Seems Jerome bought out his partners so now he can run the business as he sees fit. About time & awesome sale to boot. Wishing Jerome all my best!

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thanks Jeanne I placed an order too. I thought something was up as he e-mailed me a couple of weeks ago to set something right.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Have to go and check this out! Thanks Jeanne!!

Denton, TX(Zone 7b)

Thanks, Jeanne! I ordered Montana Mayleen, Piilu, Polish Spirit, Voluceau, and Lady Betty Balfour.

Dexter, ME

Just got that email isnt that Great! you cannot beat 6.00 dollar sale at all.I got some last year from there and I was very happy!Now to decide that will be hard part!

Denton, TX(Zone 7b)

Now he has free shipping until the end of December and another 10% off coupon if you subscribe to his newsletter. I just had to get some more....still only $6 each!

Dexter, ME

What clematis is everyone leaning towards?

Denton, TX(Zone 7b)

Tonight I ordered Bonanza, Hyde Hall, Triternata Rubromarginata, Natashcha, Montana Grandiflora, Jackmani, Rebecca, Franziska Maria, Allannah, Josephine.

Mullins, SC(Zone 8a)

Just popped in to give peeps a heads-up on Jerome's sale w/free shipping but I see that you're already in the know ;-)

Diana

*Oh waitaminnit....I have an email coupon for an additional 10% off any orders between now and the end of the year if anyone's interested ;-) dmail me your email addy and I'll forward it on to anyone who would like to use it.

*Edited again to say LOL I'm late with that too I see, guess I should have read the whole thread first but I was excited about this one!

This message was edited Dec 10, 2008 11:53 PM

Disputanta, VA(Zone 7a)

Is Jerome back now? I need to touch base with him.

Denton, TX(Zone 7b)

Yes, he is back and I believe he has updated the website. Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter.

Karen

Disputanta, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks Karen, I heard back from him this morning! I can't wait for the rest of my order. :-)

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

thats great news. i ordered from koi last summer. everything went great. they had sold out of some and sent me two in the place of each that was old out. Guess i got lucky. Will check out the updated site. thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.