CLOSED: Have : matilija poppy

Irvine, CA

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/2504/

I have a bunch of seeds from this really interesting California native because I planned to sell them on ebay, but no one has bought any packets.

So I'd like to give them out to DG-ers in exchange for postage. Just to make sure I've got this right; you would send an envelope with a stamp on it inside an envelope, and I would mail it back with the seeds. Thats what I'm planning on doing.

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi I would be interested in trying some for postage.D-mail me your address.Synda

Corrales, NM(Zone 7a)

That is beautiful! I would love to try it!

I just love poppies, I will send you a D-mail. Thank you for offering!

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

You can list some of them on the Dave's Garden Marketplace for free. You only pay a 3% fee if they sell. I've sold several things that way.

Corrales, NM(Zone 7a)

It is interesting to me about the seeds only germinating after a fire. Such a unique thing. We have a nice little smoker so I might have to try a few of the methods mentioned!

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

I would love to try some, too:-)
Bev

San Antonio, TX

I would also love some poppy seeds. The white flowers are beautiful. I'll send a dmail. Thank you~

I don't have any of the items on your want list, but I did just harvest the last of my moon flower vine seeds that also have a pretty white flower...could I throw a few seeds in along with my stamped envelope?

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

You have dmail.

Irvine, CA

To everyone that responded- i do have enough seeds, but its going to be something like a pinch a person, where a pinch has probably 30 seeds or so.

Is that fine with everyone?

And I'm going to do all the seed stuff around December 15th. I just wanted to bring this topic up early. So if thats okay too then I'll dmail everyone with my address.

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

sounds good to me.

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

That sounds wonderful !Any at all is very nice. Synda

San Antonio, TX

I think anything is very generous of you! It's really nice of you to share with us!!!

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Cool! ;-)
Bev

Millsap, TX

Sorry I missed out on this.. BUT.. I would like to ask a question.. I have several packets of poppies.. I am in Texas z8a.. When should I plant the seed??
TIA!!
Kylie

Irvine, CA

Danita -- you told me about the marketplace, I've never looked at it before ! that was a great suggestion, I think I'll try putting some seeds up for sale.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.