Seedling Heat Mat and Thermostat Coop interest

(Karen) Frankston, TX(Zone 8a)

Hello all! I'm Karen and I wanted to let you know about an interest thread I've started on the Coop forum regarding germination heat pads and thermostats. Please stop by and look if you might be interested. I just got off the phone with Roger from Growers Solution. He is willing to have another Coop with Dave's Garden members for the Hydrofarm seedling heat mats and thermostats. The set up would be identical to the recent Summer Hill seeds coop, basically each member would call or order directly from the website, pay them directly, and get the mats/thermostats if desired, at a low cost with no shipping. As with the seeds, the mats would be mailed directly to your house. No spreadsheet involved, just a fast and simple Coop. Roger is a trusted vendor that many of you have already done business with on several Coops. He will offer 1, 2, 3 and 4 tray mats.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/925723/

I am still waiting to hear the final word from Roger on pricing being the same, but if it is, these are the prices offered last time:

1 Tray heatmat - $26.95 free shipping to you.
...(2 or more to the same address - $25.50 ea)

2 Tray heatmat - $39.95 free shipping to you

4 Tray heatmat - $65.95 free shipping to you

Thermostat - $34.95 - free shipping to you

***Please note that these prices are not officially approved yet! This is just to give people a rough idea of what the cost may be***

Millsap, TX

This is very interesting..Thanks for posting.. What are payment arrangments??
kylie

(Karen) Frankston, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Kylie! Payment arrangements are very easy. He will take checks or money orders mailed to him, credit cards, whatever. He will use PayPal as a last option but does not prefer it because PayPal charges him a fee to accept money, so you would have to pay a little extra to cover the fee to use that method.

It is an "open end" Coop. He doesn't care if 3 of us order, or 100, he will still offer the deal to all DG members, with no end date. Details are up now and the Coop is officially open. Please Dmail me if you need more information.

Pawleys Island, SC

This sounds great, I will have to talk to santa and see if he has any money. LOL

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Karen -

I'd like to make an order but cannot find any place in any of the several forms involved with doing a checkout on that site where I can indicate being a DG member and thereby getting charged at the discounted prices. Is there so super-secret decoder ring thingie to be used?

~ ŁazŁo

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.