Happy Birthday Sharran!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday Sharon! Hope you have a wonderful day and are warm down there in Kentucky! It's cold up here in the further north, northeast! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday!

Thumbnail by onewish1
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday and have a great day Sharron!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Well, here you are again, Sharon. You have a veritable embarrassment of riches when it comes to happy birthday wishes -- threads all over this site.

I hope you have a lovely day, curled up with your kitties and a hot toddy or two.

Thumbnail by Zuzu
(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday, Sharon!

Thumbnail by pirl
The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Best wishes to a good DG friend!
May you have many, many more long years sharing your knowledge and talents here at DG with all of us!

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one!

Thumbnail by saanansandy
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by flowAjen

Happy Birthday!

Thumbnail by
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happiest of birthdays, Sharon!

Watch out for falling black walnuts! LOL Enjoyed the article.

Jan

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday to a great DG lady! Enjoy every minute of your day, Sharon.

Thumbnail by victorgardener
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Sharon....Happy birthday to one of my favorite DG friends!! I hope you've found as much pleasure in your day as you've given to all of us through your articles and your posts. Wishing you the greatest year ahead!

Louise

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Calvert City, KY(Zone 7a)

Oh! How beautiful! I came here to check up on your weather and this is what I find. Good thing I was looking for somebody who might be colder than I am. I am a bit overwhelmed!

Eleanor, how beautiful, and how thoughtful! Thank you.

Onewish, my favorite colors and one of my favorite blooms.

Pixie, I will always think of you hanging on to a grapvine swinging out over the wild blue yonder. You know how I do love daylilies!

Ahhh, Zuzu, you have been everywhere I have been today, spreading your roses throughout the day, and I smile bigger with every one of them.

Pirl, a lovely surprise....amazing little streaks of red, I might be tempted to look more closely at it, always, so nice to hear from you, Pirlie...

Candyce, what beautiful words, I hope someday I can live up to them, thank you.

Sandy, a lovely MG.....one of my favorites, too..

Flowerjen, you and Zuzu and those pinks and corals, how wonderful. I love them all.

Sherrie, oh my....that is a pale blue that I don't have, I'll have to put it on my wish list. So pretty.

Jan....silly girl, thank you. Glad you enjoyed it.....the thunder of falling walnuts lingers, you know.

Victor, what? No words of wisdom?? Did those last ones take all your energy, well, I understand, thank you so much for the flower and the nice words.

Louise....you are such a sweetheart, and I love the blooms.

You all have touched my heart.
Hard for me to find the words (imagine that) to even say thank you.

I can only wish you a good tomorrow full of sunshine, cause I'm not gonna share my hot toddy, that's for sure!

You are all very dear, thank you.

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy birthday Sharon. I wish you a year of great gardening, great writing and great promise.

Your friend,
Laurel

Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Perfect day for a nice hot toddy, Sharon! Enjoy!!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Who's Toddy?

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

Sharon, birthday wishes can never be in excess.....so I wish you a beautiful birthday.
Evidently, my doggie concurs

Thumbnail by venu209

Laurel, thank you. good wishes to you, too.

sure is, Louise.....and victor, honey, you're wayyyyy too young to know.

Venu, that is priceless! Love it.

Thanks, again!!

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Oh, well. As long as he's hot, we don't have to know anything else.

Right Zuzu, and mine for the evening.
And if this weather persists, tomorrow, too.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Hot Toddy! LOL! I could use one of those right about now. Happy Birthday to you, Sharron!

Karen

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

Sharon, I'm so confused now, except you're having a great birthday. He's hot and way too young and might be Victor and we might not hear from you till tomorrow.......HAVE A GREAT TIME ^_^

Karen, thank you so so much! Great photo...

Venu, darlin.....when I pick myself up off the floor, dry my eyes and control my giggles, I'll be happy to explain to you all about hot and Toddy and tomorrow, but I don't know a thing about Victor that you don't already know.

Whew....that one was icing on the cake, goodness gracious!

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Happy birthday from me and the cats.

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat

Thank you, Yankee and cats.....how are yours doing"
The recently adopted neighbor one adapting well? I remember when you took him, and thought how fortunate you both were.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

How did I miss this? I know, Thursday was the day I rushed out to take my 72-y.o. father to HIS birthday lunch halfway across town! I'm so sorry, Sharon! Very Happy Belated Birthday to you, dear friend!

Thumbnail by carrielamont

Thank you, Carrie. It was happy indeed.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.