Weight Loss Challange Nov.15 - 22

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I have to get going to work. I missed Wednesday so I have to make it up the same week.

Please keep me in your prayers. I fell Thursday night and bruised the front right corner of the pelvic bone and it is really painful. I'm keeping tanked on pain meds so I can even go to work. I'll ask for sit down jobs so I don't have to walk around. But we need the vaccum sweeper back at the store and maybe by 2 this afternoon I'll have enough pain meds in my system to be able to push it around at least the front shopping area. Maybe I can cut/tear rags, stand in one place and sort or hang clothes, etc. As long as I don't try to move the joint it isn't too bad. I'm sure I bruised connective and muscle tissues also. I tripped over a shoe and landed on the corner of a hard plastic air cleaner that sits on the floor. If I had had the presence of mind to turn on my over the bed light on my trapeze bar I probably would have seen the shoe. I'll be so glad to have the switch and the light closer together. I may even have him install one of those clap devices for the light in there. Or a timer which will give me a few minutes to get back to the bed on the other side of the room and settled into it. In this house the light switch is always on the wall right inside the door and the lights themselves are on opposite sides of the room on the wall. No ceiling lights in the bedrooms or living room. We put ceiling lights in the living room years ago but are just now doing the bedrooms. Jack had a lamp by his bed so he saw no need for a ceiling light. I use to leave a light on in the kitchen and if the bedroom door was open there was enough light for me to see to get out of the room and close the door while reaching over to turn on the hallway light. But I don't leave any lights on in the kitchen any more so the degus can have some night time darkness to rest.

GOD bless and keep each of you. I'll post more when I get home this afternoon.

This thread has 39 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!