Have: Ipomonea Lobata (Spanish Flags)

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

I have just harvested these seeds. Spanish flags are truly stunning and very easy from seed!
I am looking for red annual flowers. Would especially like Crimson clover (Trifolium incarnatum)...

Thanks!

Thumbnail by robcorreia
San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

Oh, I forgot to say I especially love vines, so annual vines are especially welcome!

Thumbnail by robcorreia
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Hi robb, I have a vine from tropicman and I love it, will have to give it back to him this spring, mine have seeds too, but would love to try a seed pod from you..

Gilmer, TX

Good Morning Robb,

I have some Velvet Queen sunflower seeds. You can check them out at www.wildseedfarms.com Also check out the tangerine ones, I have some of those also. Pinot Noir Hibiscus is another red plant you might consider.

This message was edited Nov 15, 2008 7:55 AM

Altamonte Springs, FL

Hi, Id love some of these seeds, I am going to D-Mail you a link to where I have a more complete list, I am still working on it though.

Stephanie

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't posted earlier, I wasn't able to login until now. I will Dmail each one of you individually. Thanks!

Rome, GA(Zone 7b)

I sent you a d-mail!

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

Hello everyone,
Joeswife is sending me the crimson clover, so I'm good on those. I still have a few spanish flags, that I'm willing to trade for other vine seeds.
Thanks!

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Hi Rob, got your seeds, plucked the seed heads from the LAVENDER clover the other day, they are drying.. you will love it... love it.. it is a vining climbing clover like the crimsons, only great big fat Lavender flowers.. thanks for the purple castor beans, I have a few from Tropicman that are red, and a few from AuntB that we don't know wat colour they are, but if they get as big as Tropicmans' did in his yard, I will be in heaven as they will be my shade on the back patio since we lost the main shade tree back there.. thanks a bunch.. will be mailing these out to you.. Debra

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.