Happy News - had to share

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

My crazy DH and my daughters have been looking at puppies since Mar. Early this week, he decided he is READY! So the kids don't know yet, but we are getting a puppy this weekend.

Thumbnail by LiliMerci
Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

He would make a great Hallmark greeting card. "Hey. you talkin' to me?" That expression is priceless. Congratulations on the new pup. Is he a Boxer Terrier?

Powder Springs, GA(Zone 7b)

He's cute! Looks like trouble might be his middle name.

Thumbnail by hcmcdole

She is a boxer. I don't have her yet. We will pick her up Saturday. She is so sweet!

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Are you going to let your children pick out a name for her?

yes.

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

You've got to share the name with us Okey Dokey! She's precious!

Barnesville, GA(Zone 7b)

She is adorable! Cordeledawg is right, that expression says it all. Enjoy the love she will give you all.......as we pet lovers know, it is unconditional.

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I'm so jealous. She looks beautiful. I'm nutz for rescues.
Laurel

LOL! I have a friend that is alway rescuing dogs. She lives close to her job yet she always manage to pick up a stray on the way home from work.

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Aawwwww! She is priceless, how cute. Remember now... boxers are quite hyper. Let us know the name and the reaction of your daughters, I bet that will be pricelss too!!
Enjoy.

My husband and the kids decided on Nala for her name, after a lion in "The Lion King". She is a very sweet dog and the kids were pleasantly surprised!

Columbia, MO(Zone 5b)

Nala seems to fit her. Do not remember the lion king, but really like the sound of the name. You are going to have so much fun with this little girl!

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I want one just like yours. What are real cutey! Hope she brings ya many manya years of love and joy. : )

Once ya get her home ya gonna have to show more pics.

The flash on my camera is mess up. I have to get it fixed or buy a new one....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.