Happy Birthday rcn48!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday Debbie! Hope you have a wonderful day! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, Debbie! Hope all is well. Have a great day and come back and post on the forum!

Regards,
Victor

Thumbnail by victorgardener
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Debbie!

Thumbnail by pixie62560

A good day for you!

Thumbnail by
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Enjoy it!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday!

Thumbnail by saanansandy
Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

I'm here, just haven't been posting that much - I've been too busy trying to do some last minute planting! I have been following along, and although I can't keep up with all the threads, I've really been enjoying the Garden Photos :)

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes :) Spent a cold, miserable, rainy day working on the computer, BUT I'm planning to spend my evening reading a new book I received in the mail yesterday - The Grand Masters of Maine Gardening - how much more "Northeast" than that can you get? LOL I'll try to get back to the forum more often and post now that the weather is dictating that my outdoor projects cease!

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy birthday Debbie.

Thumbnail by pollyk
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday, Debbie! You share your birthday with my father who would have been 112 today. I hope you are having a lovely day!!

Louise

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Deb!

Thumbnail by debi_k
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday!

Thumbnail by onewish1
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Happy B-Day Debbie

Thumbnail by dahlianut
Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

Happy Birhtday!

Thumbnail by jadajoy
Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Debbie, I almost missed your special day, now night. I hope it was a great one. We do miss you. All my plants from you did splendidly. Thanks again, best to Rick and your sweet Phoebe. Mid August memory. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.