CLOSED: Matacabra (Ipomoea carnea, sub: fistulosa)

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

aka: Bush Morning Glory, Morning Glory Tree, Borrachero, Matacabra, Badoh Negro

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/52996/

# # # # # # # # # # # # #     C L O S E D     # # # # # # # # # # # # #

This message was edited Dec 6, 2008 7:38 AM

Thumbnail by LazLo
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

hmmm.. no takers? okay I would love some of YOUR seeds then, I can send you an sase, and would love to send you something in that envelope.. May I surprise you? I will need your address please ... edited for private reasons.. ( I thought I was in a Dmail) LOL

This message was edited Nov 10, 2008 8:10 PM

San Antonio, TX

I would LOVE some seeds. I'll send you postage. If there is anything of mine you want, please let me know! Thank you for being so generous!!!

San Antonio, TX

I can send you 25-30 hare's tale seeds. They aren't from my garden, I bought them last month. Or, I can just send postage, either works great for me! Thank you for sharing!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Do you have any left of these seeds?

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

makshi - I have about a zillion of them left from this year's snatchin' . . . seriously.

Thumbnail by LazLo
San Antonio, TX

Lazlo,
Would you like some of the hare's tale seeds? I'd send more than 25, but I only have 40. If not, I'll be mailing you postage tomorrow! Thank you!
Erin

Pawleys Island, SC

Lazlo, I would love to have some of these seeds. I would gladly send postage or trade if I have anything you are interested in. Please dmail me with your postal address. thanks so much, Ibartoo

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Lazlo, if I'm not to late I would love to get some seed for SASBE, or you can check out my trade list. I have alot of JMG seed that are not listed so ask if you would like to trade for some of them and I may have some of what you need. Thanks

Willowwasp :o)

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

I would love to try these too if you still have some.

Susan
=^..^=

Antioch, TN

LazLo, do you still have me on your old list or do I need to send you another SAE?
velmansia

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi Don, got your seeds today. Thanks you so much. André

San Antonio, TX

Thank you! I received my beautiful seeds! You are so generous. I hope the hare's tale seeds got to you ok.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Sent you Dmail....

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Got my seeds today. Thank you so much. And thank you also for the "mystery seed mix"! I will plant them in a special place and send you a picture when they grow as I know they will.
Bonnie

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Many, many, many more - - oh yeah, lots, lots, lots more - -

I had a killer year collecting these little tribble look-a-likes this fall . . . all you need to get some is to send 59¢ in LOOSE U.S. postage with an SASE . . . don't forget to include a note stating which seeds you are seeking!

If you do not have access to the DG addy xchng just send me a DMail and I'll provide my postal info to you.

LOTS more remaining!

ATBTY ! ~ £az£o

Thumbnail by LazLo
Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Got the seed yesterday Lazlo........and soooo many thanks a million, I will send photos when they bloom next year......

Hi,
received my seeds today, thanks so much for sending them. They are the most unique seeds I have ever seen. They look like they have little fur coats. LOL. Thanks again.
Nancy

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

bump . . .

Did you get my envelope?
Susan
=^..^=

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

not yet, Susan

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

Hi Lazlo,
Is it too late to get onboard?

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Got mine today...thanks so much..let me know when you get mine....happy day....smiles..Diana

Got mine too. Had to 'pet' my little seeds. LOL

Thanks for the marigold too!

Susan
=^..^=

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Yes they are hairy things..petted mine too..lol....smiles.Diana

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

ansonfan:   still about five thousand of the little tribbles left - - saving a packet for you.

FYI:   the picture is of the source or "mother plant"

Thumbnail by LazLo
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

question: how old is the mother plant in your picture/ Thanks, curiously yours, Debra

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

this plant resides next to the driveway of a local restaurant. i've been told by the management that the bush reached its current size in approx. 3 years and they've been keeping it pruned back . the manager has told me she thinks they planted it from a cutting about 12 years ago.

Wow, so how hardy is this? I am zone 6a, is it gonna make it here? Will it bloom the first year? hope hope hope

Susan
=^..^=

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

Thanks LazLo
I'll get that out to you asap. :)

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Susan - all the info can be gleaned from the PlantFiles listing - - see the Hyperlink in the first msg

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

# # # # # # # # # # # # #     C L O S E D     # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.