Captian Ricorn

Clarence, NY

Am I the only one bothered by the intro to the tropical zone? I f Dave doesn't fix it, I'm renaming myself Capt. Ricorn

LOL I never saw it before... but that is funny. Did you d-mail Dave?

Keaau, HI

Sew whuts rong wit da intro?

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL. I never noticed it before either!

Who reads??

And half the folks here don't live tropical, but that's not important.

Thumbnail by
Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

I dream that I am in the Islands of HI.

(Mary) Poway, CA(Zone 10a)

I'm sub-tropical ..... and the rest is pushing the zone. What the heck. LOL

I'm nowhere near tropical but I love everything tropical except the big bugs so I'm over here. LOL

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

LOL! Never noticed the typo before !

Clarence, NY

It's bugged me ever since I logged on here. I gUesS deres NuTtin rong wid it MEtrO. sURE Glllad i donT live in na topic of Chanker sOres. cinserly, Capt. Ricorn. XOxO

LOL!!

Keaau, HI

Looks like it's been fixed; thanks to the Captain!

Yep, been fixed. It was fun though while it lasted. lol

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

As far as "living tropical" it's the thought that counts! Even if it's only in my mind (and heart!)

PS I never read the intro I guess so didn't notice......too many other things of great interest to keep up with Y'all! LOL!

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

I never noticed either! I am always too anxious to see what everyone is talking about to read the blurb at the top!

Jeanne you are a wahine at heart !

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

For sure! I wore my seafoam floor length muumuu to Lowes this afternoon. I had several people look at me and then discuss something between each other....I'm sure they thought I had on my "nightgown"! LOL! I was in a hurry and didn't take the time to change.....I usually just wear it out in the garden or to my Mom's. It is sooooo comfortable. Reminds me why I have a Tropical Garden!

Deb, I can't find 'Captian" in my dictionary. (see your subject line)

Boy, am I slow. I knew there was something funny...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.