spring 2002 orders for passion vines

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

I have ben so over whelmed with the orders for these vines. At this time all are spoken for and I will not have anymore until late spring. If you would like to place an order you can do so now. Do not send postage until next spring. The vines I will send will all have good roots and I can send 3 for $3.95 priority mail. Like I said no postage now. Just email me with a request and I will let you know in the spring when they will be ready. Janet

They are p. incarnata.

This message was edited Thursday, Sep 6th 8:14 PM

This message was edited Thursday, Sep 6th 11:17 PM

This message was edited Monday, Sep 10th 10:22 PM

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Janet, what kind do you have? Could you list them here?

West Portsmouth, OH(Zone 6a)

Janet,
Please accept my order for a shipment of the P. incarnata.

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Janet me too! Just let me know when you need the payment! sue

Grandview, TX(Zone 7b)

Add me to your list also, Please!

Please add me to your list Thanks

Durham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

janet would these be hardy in the uk? or would i have to plant in pots.. lmk

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

Please, I would like to order some also, Doris

Saucier, MS(Zone 8b)

Janet

Please add me to your list for
P. Incarnata, spring of 2002.

Honeybee
Bonnie

Jacksonville, AL

Hi
Add me to the list too.

Lisa

Endicott, NY(Zone 5a)

Janet,
Please add me to the list for p. incarnata. Thanks!
Billie

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

So far I have taken orders for over 40 passion vines in the spring. If you think you are going to want some go ahead and sign up. You can always ccancel later.

jcf, put my name down for 2002,please
Thank you
CoCo

Geneseo, IL(Zone 5a)

If you have enough I would enjoy them also THankyou

Gainesville, FL

Oooooh, me too! Please, if it isn't to late.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Please put me on the list. Thanks Jim

dobie, ON(Zone 3a)

jcf,
me thinks your going to spend your spring at the post office. LOL
trailingon

Northern Piedmont, NC(Zone 7b)

Please add me to your list for the spring. Thank you!
Jean

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

Yes, it takes some time to put these together but I just love being able to send someone something they will make live and enjoy. These grow all over my yard here and a lot get wasted. So if someone wants them and will enjoy them I really don't mind digging them. I may get behind and be a little slow but I eventually get it all done.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

I have taken so many orders already that from here on in I will add people to a waiting list. First come first serve. I know I will have enough to fill all orders already taken but not sure after that. I will gladly add you to the waiting list if you want.

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

I have some passiflora Incense if someone can't wait until spring. They will die down, but come back up everywhere each spring. This is a hybrid that doesn't self-pollinate, so if you want fruits, you will need another kind nearby. Blooms are deep purple and about 5" across, just gorgeous, and the vine will ramble and climb 30-40 feet. If you live in an area that is already too cold, they make a good greenhouse plant, and I have been experimenting with one in a covered porch for almost two years. I neglected it terribly after my surgery, but when I watered it, the green returned promptly. I don't know how many are ready to go, as they have just returned with the recent rains, but will send them until I run out.

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Please add me to your list, hope you have some left.

Kansas City , MO(Zone 6a)

Please add me to your waiting list! Thank you! :)

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

The waiting list is growing so if you think you may want some sign up now you can cancel later if you change your mind.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

Ok, last chance for now! I now have orders for 94 passion vines. I will take two more orders of 3 each and thats that for the spring 2002 orders. If anyones cancels in the future I will post it then. So jump on now if you think you may want some.

Tyler, TX(Zone 8a)

Janet if these are growing in you yard and you have dig them up you won't have much of a yard left. Now I guess you start orders for 2003

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

no not yet, maybe next fall. they are growing all in my garden area. they come up every year. I figure if I keep digging them up that maybe I will get them all out of my garden eventually.lol. probably not but hey its worth a try. nothing ventured nothing gained. and i do enjoy sharing with all of you so i accomplish both at the same time. It only takes about 1 hour to dig and repot 50 of these. It takes more time to send them but I really enjoy doing it.

"down the Shore", NJ(Zone 7a)

Hi Janet, hope I am not too late for the last three!!! Thanks, John

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

hi pardancanda, you ordered already on Sept. 8, 2001 at 5:22 pm. i make a copy of your emails and have them in a special folder so i can keep them straight.

still open for 2 orders of 3 each

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

hello jcf,
do you send to Canada? if you do and there are any left please add me to the list

thanks

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Janet
Out of the 3 cutting you sent me 1 survived. I'm going to nurse it under lights this winter. I would like to get some more in the spring. Let me know when your are ready and I will send postage.

Thanks again

Paul

"down the Shore", NJ(Zone 7a)

Hi jcf, well I'm glad you're keeping things straight! My face is as red as an Hibiscus coccineus!!! Thanks, John

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

Ok folks thats all. zameluzza and paulgrow took the last.

Will let you all know when they are ready.

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

Thank you jcf :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.