۞ Sweet Interruptions ۞ 52

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/920616/
That's where we came from.
Marion----- * Abisgranma * (Ladybugs)
BJ----------- * BJWilson *
Stacey------ * Fairy1004 *---aka---Niece #1---Juve (Fairies)
Linda K----- * Taters55 * (Blue Angels)
Deborah---- * Cordeledawg* (Butterflies)
Robin-------- * Robynznest *
Kim----------- * Kimarj *
Audrey------- * Doe41*
Judy----------- * Seedtosser1 *
Sis Kathy----- * Jordankittyjo *
Cindy---------- * Purpbutfly * (purple butterflies, frogs and turtles)
Trisha---------- * Zhinusmom * (Frogs)
Laura----------- * Zhinu * ----- Niece # 2
Betty------------ * Bettypauze *
Joey------------ * Jojoringer *
Cathy-----------*Catspower* (Swans)
Tia--------------*Luvs2garden2000* (Roosters)
Phyllis----------*Mibus2*
Debra----------*Fleursdefouquet*(Les fleurs--Flowers)
Janice----------*Ladydragon5*
Joyce-----------*JoyceT* (Dragonflies)
Flam Kim------*Dimmer* (Flamingos)
Bonnie----------*Bonjon*
Donna-----------*Gapeahen*
Ann Marie------*AnjL*
Tina--------------*TCINMB
Susan-----------*Susan51* (Turtles)
Jaye ------------*Heavenscape* (Frogs)

This is not an exclusive club. All are welcome here. We just like to call ourselves sistahs, with the exception of a juve.. or nieces.

We'll stick to DG rules, not to offend anyone. No political nor sexual topics.

This message was edited Nov 8, 2008 11:34 AM

Thumbnail by heavenscape
TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I know.. new room already..
our chats keep us moving fast, and I don't mind doing this for dial uppers having to wait on slow load-ups.
Marion, no we're not fast typers, just busy fingers.... so much to say..

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

Hi guys, do you welcome me, I belong to the forum next door, the brug people! just want it to try what it is to be here, hee hee! Love to kid around and have fun!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Welcome Clemen!! Please don't just visit... chat along with us!!

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

One goes out to buy groceries and everyone moves!!! I found you yet once again.

Hi Clemen, haven't chatted with you in a while. How are all your brugs doing now?

Tinky, red is definitely the word for the day. Stand tall and think like Stitch but DO NOT act like Stitch!!!! That would be more bad trouble. Just let the stress go a little before your shoulders stay hunched. Geez, I sound like my mother!!!!

BJ, we had steak tonight also--but I had to cook it--yeap, medium rare, baked potato and salad. Then a wonderful cup of coffee while I watched my other eye candy--Grey's Anatomy. Eye candy where ever you can find it.

Deborah, I did get the fat quarters--got the mail yesterday, came in put it down and then forgot where I put it!!! CRS!!! Did find this morning--actually under yesterday's paper. The selection is great and all the colors play off each other. Great job sistah!! Yours will come soon--a couple of choices still be debated--may just send both.

Jaye, I assume all went well today. Ordered a truck load of the mirrors--how many for you? LOL

Tia, Tina, Whatever glad you have removed that worrisome stress from your life. Give "Punk Boy" a hug from southern grandma.

Well off to bed!! Full plate around here tomorrow!!! Have to get the materials son needs to work Saturday. Happy chore for me!!!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Marion, one day they'd come up with a conical x'ray -- that compresses the muscles and stop automatically when it hits the "ouch" meter. ... how sweet will mammos be then.
Good nite Marion, sleep well. Don't overload yourself tomorrow.. delegate!!

This message was edited Nov 6, 2008 10:18 PM

(Trisha) Olympia, WA(Zone 8a)

Caught up with ya'

Wavin' to you Deborah!! You too Cindy!!!

Stacey you listen to what the Aunties are tell you they are wise ladies......

Yep, Yogurt and granola ...for breakfast, afternoon snack, before bed snack, anytime snack......add a little fruit and call it dessert!!! I love it!

Welcome Clemen...hope you will stay around and talk with us...where are you in New York??? My sis lives in Schenectady...

Marion take care, sleep well......

You too Jaye.....have a good night

Just getting around to dinner here....reruns of Home made Chicken and noodles, salad and cornbread....that is the best he gets after the workout tonight...he is lucky I'm movin' from this chair at all......only because I'm starved!!

(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

I did pick some and dry them out I guess they were to green when I picked them and they got yucky, but I do have some on the stalk still that are VERY dry and grey. DO you still want some. I can get them in the mail monday if you do. I gotta run to town today, going to go pick up an incubator.

After the stress I had yesterday and when it was finally over, I laid down to watch a show, I think I made it to the 1st commercial. My brain was whipped. It is a better day and will continue to be.

(Phyllis) Flint,, TX(Zone 7b)

poppin in to say mornin all busy day today will pop in when I can be good .......hahahahahahaha

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I'm popping in too. Had to meet son and take a pair of socks to him

Waving at everyone. Welcome Clemen! We talk and talk and talk. We are the engerize bunny when it comes to talking. Just jump in and start talking!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Mornin' Early Risers...
I passed out last night too kind of early... and I guess I just got enough sleep, cause I don't usually get up this early unless I'm hurting... I'm not hurting this morning, just woke up, and felt like I was ready to get up...

That's ok Tina, I really don't need any ... I was just wondering what they look like... but you should collect them and use them in an arrangement for the holidays... don't let them go to waste.

Welcome Clemen... tell us all about yourself...

Have a good day at work today Phyllis... what movie you gonna watch at work today?

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Mawnin Sistah Deborah !!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

morning, iz beez here too

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Morning CUZ.... how are you this morning?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i'm tired, but what else is new. gotta go for my 30 minu workout, go to the feed store and wally world, and the grocery store

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Marion... I told Don last night about your plans for the quilts after the first of the year. He usually doesn't have a lot to say about things like that... but he did this time. He said "WOW, you ladies are something else... that's just such a wonderful thing for ya'll to do". Then he went on to discuss some of the logistics of things we should think about (will discuss those with you later)... I was kind of shocked he talked so much about it.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

I think today I really need to clean house a bit... it's getting pretty dusty in here since I haven't done anything for a while... and I need to get a box to the PO at some point today.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

cuz, do what i do. i give the dust bunnies names, so that they can stay!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

I don't think there are enough names for them all... they've taken over, and I do need to keep their population down just a bit... but, I'll name the ones I miss... which will probably be quite a few.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

when mike tells me i need to dust i say *you know where the pledge is*

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

LOL...
Don's not the one that's complaining... I am. So, I told myself "you know where the Pledge is"...
Funny, Don never complains about how bad the house gets... he does, however, remind me when the yard needs mowing sometimes... but I don't want him on the riding mower because that's the part I like to do. He does all the push mower part... which is the part I don't like to do.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

well, i cleaned wednesday. today is errand day, and i have to rearrange some chicks today

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

At least you can remember the last time you cleaned... I can't.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

LOL! thats hard to believe cuz.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Morning everyone. Hey Clem, nice to see you here. Come on in and talk to the girls! They don't bite... (too hard)!!! LOL
Ladies, I am off to San Antonio, for my Dr, and hobby lobby trip.
See you all Saturday. be good
LK

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

good luck LK

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Be careful on your trip LK... and enjoy that mustang... just don't get a ticket... ok? Go wild in the craft store.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Cuz... it's so bad that I actually had to wash a load of whites yesterday to have enough socks to pack Don for a 3 day trip. Now, understand... he owns a drawer full of socks... but they were all dirty.
I think the last time I really cleaned really good was when my MIL came last summer... get the picture?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i get the picture. going to run errands. will holler at ya later. love you

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

Morning Sistah,

I think I should have stayed in bed I can't quit yawning.....Clean House? What is that? OH yea the place that collects dust and such just so it can take us away from here.....LOL I have plans...today might be Ricks last day of work for 2 or 3 weeks, so WE are going to deep clean this whole house yep he's not gonna sit on his bum. I help him outside with yard work so he can help me with house work

Deborah, I'm still thinking about last night when I answered the phone ^_^. I think I went to bed with a huge smile.........

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Mornin' Cindy...

Clean? I thought that was a dirty word!! Dusty bunnies--mine a full grown rabbits now. Hummm, maybe I should clean today also--after I do some more things I didn't get done yesterday!! Memory getting fuzzy or short--maybe both.

BJ, that was a nice thing to read that Don said. That is what I guess I miss with DH--you did ask about what was going on and commented on various projects. Glad to have any and all advice so fire away Sistah.

Morning Kathy. Cake left? Sure could use some chocolate. How about you Linda Kay? Be careful--no tickets--more fun to spend the money on crafty things. Hope the doctor's visit goes well.

Sending hug to Phyllis--drop in when you can. You too Tink. Thinking about you and hoping and praying for a better day and job--really soon.

Cindy, your happiness shows here. What a lovely surprise and feeling I am sure. So you are an apron wearer also? How is the candle pouring coming along.

Clemen, join us when you can.

Morning Jaye. Got you email and I love that last site I forwarded to you. Some neat kits there for sure.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Marion... I think the funniest thing he had to say was "maybe you should call the hospital and let them know your sending them, so they aren't scratching their head when all those quilts start arriving."... I said "DUH!!!"
LOL

Oh that would definitely have to be done. I have been "kicking" it around with DD and she suggested we might select a few--maybe 3-4 and see how it works, then change the groups if we want to do more. Was that clear as mud?

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

YES... that is clear...
Another of Don's suggestions is to pick a Children's hospital that is well known all over the US... they would have a main office to contact, and will have charity patients (can I name names here? don't know if that's allowed)... anyway... to contact the main office, and let them tell us where to send the quilts each month. He said different locations have different needs, usually.

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

Morning Marion,

Yep gonna be busy making candles today. Will be getting a shipment of new scents within the next few days. Yep, I wear aprons because, I'm always wiping my hand on some thing. I was thinking about making one with a dish towel attached for hand drying. My grandma wore aprons ALL the time, but then she was always in the kitchen too. I learned how to cook from her, my aunt taught me how to sew, my grandpa taught how to fish...I don't remember my mom and dad teaching me anything though. My brother taught me how to swim and ride a bike....He would put me on the bike at the top of a hill and let me go yep, learn or crash...I'm a fast learner............

Oh my!! I am getting a visual of the learning to ride a bike. Sorry but too funny. LOL

I am with you on most everything but the fishing part. My family loved to fish but I just never got into the whole scene of sitting quietly for hours waiting for something to happen. First problem was being quiet!!! Guess I should say much about my youngest GD--same problem.

What scents are you expecting now?

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Morning All!!!

Just want you to know I'm here! I lurk a lot (job you know) but I'll be a sistah till the end.

Welcome Cleman (name please?) Sit and chat a while.

Harmony...hope you're still with us!

Waving to all!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

WAVING back at ya Joyce... so good to know you're lurking there... now we can't talk behind your back... better watch what we say, huh?

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

You silly girl.....how did your dinner sit last night?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.