Squirrel Pic Vol 5

Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Here you go Nanny. It was nice to see your cute squirrel pic GP on the last thread, Love your close up adorable.
We came from here, http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/907822/

had Mr squirrel's visit this afternoon, He made quite an impression. He was in the mood to be photograph. Here he is on my deck,saying hello.

Thumbnail by burn_2007
Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

So he was hungry, and decided to hang out at the feeder.

Thumbnail by burn_2007
Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

To have his lunch.

Thumbnail by burn_2007
Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Well back to work, gathering nuts for winter storage.

Thumbnail by burn_2007
Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Go find a nice hiding place for it.

Thumbnail by burn_2007
Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Come back for more.

Thumbnail by burn_2007
Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

That seems like a good place to hide this one, let's just hope mister Jay didn't see where it's hidden.

Thumbnail by burn_2007
Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

The end.

Thumbnail by burn_2007
Santa Ynez, CA

those are some great pictures, I think they know how good they look and are proud to show it:)

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

Thanks burn...and those are such great pics too!!

I have a couple here...over in a neighbors yard

This message was edited Nov 4, 2008 11:08 PM

Thumbnail by nanny_56

here we go..couldn't find the darn pic!!

Thumbnail by nanny_56

our chippy, Mr. Halftail has been enjoying the warm weather we have been having.

Thumbnail by nanny_56

It is amazing how close I can get now before it scurries away!!

Thumbnail by nanny_56

You can see its hole off to the side going under the walk here

Thumbnail by nanny_56
Melbourne, FL

I'm still waiting for my chipmunk in the mail, nanny......here are more of those hungry squirrel pics.

Thumbnail by gardenpom
Melbourne, FL

2nd.

Thumbnail by gardenpom
Melbourne, FL

Last pic.

Thumbnail by gardenpom
Manzanita, OR(Zone 8b)

Cute, cute, cute pictures everyone!

We still have a couple that raid the birdfeeder every day.

Thumbnail by ducbucln
Manzanita, OR(Zone 8b)

This is mama getting her nuts and seeds.

Thumbnail by ducbucln

Just can't catch the little bugger GP!! lol

Melbourne, FL

Keep trying, nanny! I love that grey squirrel!

Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

LOL nanny and GP. they are fast little critters. Haven't seen mine, might have gone into hibernation. But with the warmer days, these pass few days, their sleeping time might be interrupted. Cute chippy Nanny. Gp I find that so funny when they hang down to eat.
Thanks Makj and Nanny.
Duc lovely shot of your gray.

Thumbnail by burn_2007
Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Near my bathroom window.

Thumbnail by burn_2007
Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

OHHHHHHHH how adorable all the pics are!!!!!!!! Sittign here grinning and a smiling. I tried ot get a pic of one of mine yesterday, haven't downloaded yet, so not sure if they even gonan turn out.

saw all the cute squirrels pics on the dg contest thingy too.

Some of those were to darn cute weren't they!!

I was driving down the driveway, ran in and got my camera. I shot this yesterday afternoon.

Thumbnail by

OMYGOSH!!!!! Beautiful!!! Though it will probably have a short life span...to have seen a real albino...wow!!!

Manzanita, OR(Zone 8b)

How exciting to see an albino squirrel. They are so beautiful, but it is sad to hear that their lifespan is shorter. Great photo slady!!

Great shots on your photos too Burn!!

There was 2 here and one got hit by a car 3 weeks ago. I am guessing a male and female? I took a few shots.

Thumbnail by

Thumbnail by

Up the tree with the acorn. Then the 1st pic before, was the last.

Thumbnail by
Santa Ynez, CA

How sweet they look, incredible shots, I just hate it when they get hit, poor things to have a chance, that is how I got Fred, he was a ground squirrel someone hit got him in the head, he was stunned a few days, I nursed him back and he was a wonderful addition to the family, he was cute the way he would reach up and take things from you and check them out thoroughly and a lot fun:)

The one in the pic you posted is definetly a female.

Melbourne, FL

Awesome. Thanks for posting those pics of the "ghost" squirrel!

Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

That's a really nice Albino pic. She really stands out. Do you know if the babies are albino also? Sure hope you see it again. thanks for sharing that.

On the suet, trying to get a snack.

Thumbnail by burn_2007
Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

On the post in the corner of the yard.

Thumbnail by burn_2007

LOL on that suet feeder!!

Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Ah Nanny, they make me laugh too. That's why I enjoy them so much. I'm glad I only have one. Maybe I wouldn't find it so funny if I had a bunch of them like the Starlings in winter. I haven't seen the red one this year. Wonder if it ran into cat or hawk and became lunch. I liked, how they make tunnel under the snow, and popped up in one hole and then somewhere else a few minute after. They do a good cleaning job on toss seeds above and under snow.

Awww... that's right I remember your pics of them in the snow. Maybe one will show up yet. I sure hope so, those were such cute pics.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Wow.. and Wow again!!!!!!! An albino. That a shot of one of them one of a million kind. You might see if some of the nature magazines would be interested in purchasing your picture. You got an excellent shot.

I wonder if too much interbreeding caused that to show up. truly an awesome sight to see and so glad you were able to capture it and share it. I feel bad for em too, and hopefully some snow wil come soon, not that you may want it , but to help protect and hide it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.