Wanted: Looking foor leek seeds!

's-Gravenhage, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Hi folks!

I'm looking for seeds of these leek varieties: "Musselburgh" and "American Flag".

In return you can choose whichever you want from my list: http://www.freewebs.com/belevenissen-van-een-tuinkabouter/apps/webstore/

Thanks for helping me out!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

How many seeds are you needing?

Hi Carolyn,

As many as you want to get rid of!

In return you can choose from my haves list! Please send me d-mail to tell me which ones are to your liking!

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Carolyn... I'm looking for those seeds as well, prefer Musselburgh but either will do. I have lots of seeds of Lancelot.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

I have two packs that have approx. 150 seeds each. They are the Giant Musselburgh leeks. Heirloom seeds. harvested this year.

Tuinkabouter, I went to your site but cannot understand the language.

I would like to trade for another kind of leek if you have them.

You can have a package if you would like darius, I would love some of your lancelot leeks?

I am new here and have never traded anything so you will have to walk me through it.

Carolyn, I would love to get the other package! I have "Autumn giant", but not 150 seeds! I have lots of other veggies, though. You can find them here: http://www.freewebs.com/belevenissen-van-een-tuinkabouter/apps/webstore/products/category/1420 (it's in both Dutch and English, all you have to do is scroll down and watch the pictures!).
Trading is not difficult at all! You send your seeds to me (you can send your address by d-mail so it stays private) and I send my seeds to you (I will give my address by d-mail as well).

Darius, I would love to get seeds of your Lancelot too! You can pick from my list in return (see the above).

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

Cuminum cyminum and Occimum basilicum "Cinnamon" (Kaneel-basilicum)

I am interested in these but could not find out how many seeds are in each. Please let me know approx. if you can.

Cuminum about 30, I think and Basil about 20. So you can pick more, if you like!

Tuinkabouter, I have enough to send you some Lancelot leek seeds, but be forewarned they are still on the seed heads and have not been cleaned. There are perhaps a couple hundred seeds on 2 seed heads. Also, I cannot send them before the first week of December when I get my next social security check. As to trade... how about Angelica? I'm starting to try a few medicinals, know and have very little at this point.

Hi Darius,

No problem to send the seeds in December, I can only sow them in spring!

I could make you a nice package of medicinal plants and send that to you. All you need to do is d-mail me your address.....

Like you, I'm in the Address Exchange. Thanks!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

Thanks Turk, I will do that and let you know.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

Allium cepa 'Rossa lunga di troppea'
Pisum sativum ?Oregon sugar? (Peultjes
Cuminum cyminum
Occimum basilicum "Cinnamon" (Kaneel-basilicum)
Fragaria x ananassa "Ostara" (Aardbei)
Morus rubra (Ruwbladige Moerbei)

These are the only ones I would be interested in.
I'm not sure how many seeds this would be but if it still does not equal 150 it will be close enough for me.

Please let me know if this would be acceptable.

Hi Carolyn,

I'll send you:
Allium cepa 'Rossa lunga di troppea'
Pisum sativum ?Oregon sugar? (Peultjes
Cuminum cyminum
Occimum basilicum "Cinnamon" (Kaneel-basilicum)
Fragaria x ananassa "Ostara" (Aardbei)
Morus rubra (Ruwbladige Moerbei)

I found your address in the address exchange, so that's OK. You'll find mine there too!

They'll go out coming Sunday.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

Glad to help, and thank you as well.
I will be shipping yours to you on Thursday.

HI Carolyn,

Your seeds have arrived, in spledid condition!

Yes, mine came too. Thanks a big bunch!!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

Great! I am so glad to hear it.

When should I expect mine? Not that i'm in any hurry as I cannot plant them until January lol.

Carolyn, I sent yours (and some to Neal) over a week ago. He told me he got his last week...

Sent your seeds last Sunday, Carolyn. They should arrive some time next week......

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

Yes, I received mine Darius. Thanks.
I will be watching the mail for the others :)

I get so excited lol!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.