Sept. 6

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Hello farmers. Well here I go again, going to drive clear across the state to go to a ride I hadn't planned to go to, riding a borrowed horse that I have never ridden and on a trail I've never seen before for 75 miles, and paying an entry fee to do it! I must be totally nuts! The team can make some points and my own horses can rest. I can also add to my rider mileage and not let someone sneak up and pass me. Our weather has suddenly gotten cooler, yesterday only got up to 55* and last night down to 40. Something is in the air. Fall? Oh no, I am not ready! Now I need to get a lot of things done before I leave early in the morning. Have a great weekend everyone, see you Monday. Remember to count your blessings.

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!