blue chaste tree

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

i have this for trade or postage,im looking for the pink one and white one of the chaste tree plmk what you have for trade or if youre doing postage thxs

http://www.almostedenplants.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=739

http://www.yuccado.com/displayone.php?ytitle=Vitex%20agnus-castus%20-%20Pink%20Form

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

I have some pink ones I can share.

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

cool thxs for wanting to trade, my addy is in the exchange is youra? plmk and thxs

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

I would love some for postage!My address is in the exchange,Is yours?

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

synda
are you talking to me or luvsgrtdanes? if me yes my addy is in the exchange and please put a note in there so i know what your wanting,i think it is .58 cents for a bubble envie
thxs

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi,
Got my seeds today (Monday).
Thank you very much.Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Orlando, FL

Moretz, I have some white ones I think that is what it is. If you want to trade. Fran

How long does it take from seed to tree?

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

yes would love the white

not sure on how long it would take but mine is a shrub not a tree

Yes but they can be grown into a beautiful "standard" form.

Orlando, FL

Could you show me what this plant looks like fully grown. Thanks. Fran

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

well mine has been trimmed because it got so leggy that i had to trim it not sure if i have a pic will take one tomrrow and send thxs

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

I would love to see a picture as well.... do you just have this planted out on its own or with other things? About how tall does it get? Looks like something the butterflies would enjoy.
Thanks
genna

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

well i cant find a pic of it,all the leaves are gone off of it now so you wouldnt be able to see how big it is,its like 6 ' tall and 4 12-5' wide but i have trimmed it back,the hummers and butterflies love it thxs

Lecanto, FL(Zone 9a)

There wasn't a day without a butterfly, bumble bee, honey bee or whatever on mine. So I took alot of seeds but don't know how to store them or plant them. Any knowledge you can share? nancy

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

I would love to try some of the blue seeds for postage if you still have any available.
Thanks
genna

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

worm
i just put them in an envelope and keep them with my other seeds,in a cool dark place,

gen
yes i have some for postage my addy is in the exchange thxs

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

p.s.
im looking for moon vine seeds if anyone has any for trade,mine bloomed its head off but didnt get any seeds before the cold hit they all are mush plmk and thxs

This message was edited Nov 20, 2008 2:42 PM

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Wormfood - what color is yours? Do you have any seeds you could share??

Moretz - Do you want just a SASE?? Or are the seeds large enough that I need a bubble envelope? I will get it on the way to you as soon I know what you need.

Thanks!
Genna

Lecanto, FL(Zone 9a)

Mine is pink, I don't understand the address in the exchange. What's the exchange and what is the purpose of it? Looking for the sticky.

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

wormfood, go to the top of this page and click on the home tab. Once you get to your home page, find the link at the top of the page that says 'extras'. On the extras page, you will find a link for other dgers addresses. Click on the letter of the alphabet that starts the member's screen name and scroll down until you find the one you're looking for. When you click on the screen name, the address will open. This option is available to subscribers but cannot be seen by non subscribers.
Bev

Belleville , IL(Zone 6b)

I think you have to have your own address in the exchange before you can see the other addresses also.
These are nice plants. I even bought a second one. My bumblebees practically lived on it. They would fall asleep at night on it and the next morning start collecting pollen again. LOL
It has a nice fragrance to the leaves also.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Wormfood - can I send you a sase for some pink seeds? or are the seeds too large for a regular envelope?
Thanks
Genna

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

yes please send an sasbe thxs

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

wormwood did u find my addy if not dmail me and i will send it to u thxs

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Envelope going out in today's mail. Would you recommend planting now or waiting until Spring? Thanks for your help!
Genna

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

well you could do some now and then sow some in spring try both ways and see which one works best thxs

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Thanks. Envelope is in the mail today...................
Thank you
Genna

Lecanto, FL(Zone 9a)

Sorry, I got a broken tooth ripped out of my jaw yesterday. I did the address thing and I got the seeds and they look pretty good but I don't know if they ARE good, or how to plant them. I have about a hundred of them.
LUVSGRTDANES, does it grow up in Pa?

And also how are they put in the envelope? They are the size of a hemp plant seed. Can I just put them between 2 cardboards?

This message was edited Nov 21, 2008 4:14 PM

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7b)

Moretz, I have tons of really nice white moonflower vine seeds if you want to trade for some blue chaste tree seeds. Let me know if you're interested.

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

wormfood
i would put them in a padded envy so they dont get squished,
aardvark7
i would love to trade with you thxs so much my addy is in the exchange is yours? plmk and thxs

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7b)

OK, I'll get them in the mail on Monday. My address is in the exchange as well. Thanks for the trade. Can you tell me the cultivar of that vitex? Thanks.

Orlando, FL

I think mine was something else. It was at my mom's sorry. Fran

Lecanto, FL(Zone 9a)

Chaste tree/bush. Looks and smells like a pot plant. I've heard of kids stealing the whole bush right out of the ground. http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/84885/ Mine's pink but I'd love the other colors too. They grow nice in my crappy ground. I also had clippings growing but planted them too soon, had a drought and the small plants didn't make it.
Got you mortz, they'll be coming. Gen2026, you still want some?

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi Wormfood,I'd like to have some if you have enough.

Lecanto, FL(Zone 9a)

you're in the address index? yep I got cha

Orlando, FL

wormfood,
Could I have a few seeds too . Thanks Fran.
Can trade something with you if you like. How a bout some confederate rose seed. Its a sight to be seen.

Thumbnail by Sendone2me
Lecanto, FL(Zone 9a)

ok gotcha

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Yes, I would love to try a few if you still have some available. I am in the addy exchange, or I can send a sase if you want. Just let me know.

The conferate rose is gorgeous !

Genna

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.