Fall back.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour.

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

Ayyyyyyyyyy ayyyyyyyyyy ayyyyyyyyy i know and life will get darker and darker, ouchie and i do not like winterrrrrrrrrrrr

Clocks? What about the microwave, coffee pot, stove, TV and what else did I forget? OH cars and trucks.

South Hamilton, MA

Doesn't TV fix itself on broadcast signal? Can't do anything about the coffee, that one is DH problem since I don't like the stuff.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I have cable and it automaticlly changes, also computer,but the microwave is going to be SIL .
I tried three times, couldnt do it.

One of 5 tv's has ears.
1st day with the thermal jeans on. Ack...

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

I like getting an extra hour of sleep! Cats do not recognize the need for servants to sleep, however. Sigh!

and dogs.

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

nor do two-year-olds!

I used up that extra hour of sleep, as well as another hour! I got up really late this morning, for me. Got all the clocks changed back, and then looked at my watch. Oops! I forgot that one! LOL!

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Did anyone fall back and get hurt? LOL!

The rate its going we are going to fall back to the last spot in post!

Yonkers, NY(Zone 5b)

There's a church a couple of blocks from me that plays chimes for 9am, noon, 3pm & 6pm.
It's programmed for DST & EST, but for the OLD dates.
So for the past week it's been an hour off. At 4PM it was chiming 3. Today - all is OK. It' will be OK until Spring when DST starts again & it will be off by an hour the OTHER way.

The only other problem they have is that it's 10 minutes fast. So it chimes 12 noon at 11:50am, etc.

We're so used to it now, we'd get confused if they fixed it.
If I have something to do at noon, when I hear the chimes - I know I have 10 minutes. LOL!

Nancy

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

That's too funny, Nancy.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Kinda neat though....if it's chimming for 11 and you have an appointment at 11 you know you have 10 minutes to get there!! LOL

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Very helpful! Much better than an alarm on your cell phone.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I can't believe it pitch black outside already!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.