Scrappin' costume

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

The LSS I go to had a Halloween Bash last night. This was my costume: A scrapbook layout! :) It was definitely in keeping with the crowd, LOL. It won first place and I got a neat little acrylic stamp set, by Little Yellow Bicycle. http://store.scrapbook.com/dv-hw-210.html

The “frame” is made from a Harry & David box. The flowers were scavenged from a silk spring floral arrangement I’ve had about 10 years; I wanted to soften the transition between the paper and my face, and the flowers did the trick. RIP, spring floral display. The chipboard letters are mounted with pop dots. The letters were brown and beige, so I painted them with Prang metallic markers ( I love these!).

The only thing I didn’t get done was cover the outside of the box. I’d also wanted to attach a ribbon to the back so I could tie it to my head. Oh, well…Close enough!

This message was edited Nov 1, 2008 1:15 PM

Thumbnail by gardenwife
This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!