My favorite Plummie

(Mary) Poway, CA(Zone 10a)

The tag faded in the sun, so the name is lost to me. I just think of it as my favorite. Got it off eBay from one of Brad's sales a few years ago. The season is almost over here.

Thumbnail by mpabbott1

I saw one like that at an expensive resort in Bonaire. All the colors, white, yellow, pink and 'red'.

A friend has a regular plumeria that recieves the house's greywater, and besides being a huge round bush shape, it never stops blooming! The problem is that she's grown tired of the fragrance. Wow. I guess there can be too much of a good thing!

'tired of the fragrance'... good grief.....that makes me sad.

Well, no need to be sad. Too much of something is really too much. I dearly love chocolate, but cannot eat it for three meals every day.

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

She really is a beauty, Mary, I can see why it's one of your favorites.

Keaau, HI

Plumeria rubra 'Tricolor'. Beautiful!

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

Beautiful indeed! Wonderful mixture of colors! There are moments when I'm in this forum, when I really want to stick my eyes and nose to the screen!

I have a stupid (maybe) and ignorant question: who is Brad? I see this name popping a lot in Plumeria forum, and some mentions in the SW forum, by people that grow Plumerias in AZ.

(Mary) Poway, CA(Zone 10a)

Here's his site. Try not to drool all over the keyboard.

http://bradsbudsandblooms.com/

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

LOL, Mary! Thanks for the info.
Great site, even just to look!
I hope that at least one of my baby plumerias will be as beautiful.
I want at least one badly: Mermaid's Beach. It looks like a bouquet of crocus hanging in the air! Well, I want more than one, but then...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.