Have double red hollihock

Churubusco, IN(Zone 5b)

These were picked over the weekend and are drying in the garage. Not hand pollinated but the only hollyhocks within 40 acres :) would prefer a swap (anything that grows well in zone 5).

Thumbnail by shelley1962
Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

I saw some double red HH when I was coming home the other day and they were so pretty, usually I don't grow the double one but I NEED some of these lol I have some of these I would trade you:

http://www.tmseeds.com/product/4568.html

They are very pretty, almost like a cornflower and the blooms are pretty big on them, the whole plant gets like 36: tall and almost three feet wide. It's an annual too.

Lea

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

I would love to have some double red hollihock seeds!!!!!!!!! I have seed pods from a purple rose of sharon.Or maybe there is something else that I have you may want.Give me some Ideas.
Synda

(Marymac) Statesvi, NC(Zone 7a)

i would love some also ...Please have a look at my tradelist to see if you can find anything of interest...Thanks

Greenwich, OH

I would like some of the double red h.hock seeds.I have black columbine seeds collected this year and violet feathers M.glory for trade.
Thanks!

gieten, Netherlands

hello
i want very much some seeds from the red hollyhock
look at mine have list of there something you wil trade on
a bigger trade may also
i live in the netherlands i hope thats not a problem

marjolein

Eagle, ID

I would love some of the hollyhocks also, I have lots of misc seeds, some snaps, columbine, petunia, and some I have bought and are waiting to start in late winter. I have never traded seeds so if you could explain...

Churubusco, IN(Zone 5b)

Wow, folks sure like these!
I'm going to put my address in the exchange. If you want seeds just send me a SASE along with whatever seeds you think I will like and I'll mail them out to you. To find the address exchange go to the home page and click on "extras". You should see a link there.

I have 40 acres and grow all kinds of stuff. Annuals, Perennials, Vines, Veggies, Herbs, you name it. I'm not picky - just like unusual stuff. I'm sure I'll be tickeled with anything you send. Just hope you enjoy these beauties.

Since I've already had a lot of people interested I'm gonna close this offer until I get the existing ones filled. If I have any left I'll repost. Thanks!

This message was edited Oct 29, 2008 9:30 AM

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

Thank you shelleydar, I'll get your seeds out today :)

Lea

(Marymac) Statesvi, NC(Zone 7a)

Sending envelope with seeds today...Thanks

Eagle, ID

Hi Shelly, I sent mineout yesterday. Hope you enjoy them

Greenacres, WA

I HAVE SOME HOLLYHOCK FOR ANY ONE WHO WOULD LIKE SOME.

Thumbnail by MarciaS
Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

I got my seeds yesterday, thanks so much! Hope you enjoy the seeds I sent :)

Left good feedback for you :)

This message was edited Nov 7, 2008 10:48 AM

Churubusco, IN(Zone 5b)

Hope everyone lets me know when they receive their seeds. I appreciate that fact that most included seeds with their SASE and will make sure I plant them all!

Didn't know we could leave feedback on seed exchanges...learn something new every day!

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

Any time you have any kind of trade or just for SABE you can leave feedback :)

My neighbor had some beautiful double red hollyhocks and when we had bad winds here from the hurricanes down south all the seeds were lost I was just so glad to ge these :) I kept eyeing hers they were wonderful, I don't have enough reds in my gardens so I really appreciated the seeds thanks!

Lea

Churubusco, IN(Zone 5b)

LOOKING FOR BEVERLY WHO JUST SENT ME 3 PACKS OF SEEDS. CAN'T LOCATE YOUR USER NAME - PLEASE SEND ME A PM.

Also, as far as I know I have filled all the requests and still have some seed left. I would like to trade for peppers of unusual varieties and herbs. Thanks

Greenacres, WA

Hello I would enjoy some if still any available. Thank you

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.