Have: Mesclun Lettuce Pack Seeds

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

I have some packs of purchased Mesclun lettuce mixes. I've always grown the Mescluns because I like a variety of lettuce, but over the last few years I've been growing more and more single varieties and I really prefer that.

So if anyone is looking for Mescluns seeds just let me know. I have:
Bon Vivant (one pack Ed Hume 2008)
Classic Mix (one pack Garden Place 2005)
Gourmet Blend (two packs Ed Hume 2007)*
Gourmet Greens (one pack Lilly Miller 2008)*
Salad Mix (one pack Burpee 2006)
Spicy Mix (one pack Burpee 2005)
Sweet Salad Mix (two packs Burpee 2005)*

I would love a trade but would happily send any of these for SASE or SASBE to anyone who promises to give them a good home ;)

*While all of these would be safer in a bubble envelope, the mixes marked with asterisks include large seeds (beets, chards and the like) and would require a bubble envelope for safe arrival.

Thanks,
Amanda

This message was edited Oct 27, 2008 2:37 PM

This message was edited Oct 27, 2008 7:49 PM

This message was edited Oct 27, 2008 10:23 PM

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

I would like a couple of them, especially the Bon Vivant and the Gourmet Blend [2 pks].

I have yard long beans if you wish them in trade? Just threshed them out this fall.

Maxine

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

Maxine, if you have some yard long beans to spare that would be beyond fantastic. I wasn't able to harvest mine this year and only have a couple of beans saved over so I was going to have to buy new ones for next year.

The Bon Vivant and Gourmet Blends are of course all yours. I also have extras of saved seeds from several individual varieties of lettuces if you're looking for any others.

~Amanda

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Sure throw those in two.

I will need your address. Are you in Daves address?

You can find mine there too.

It will probably be close to the weekend before I get them in the mail as my DH has two dr. appts. Tues and Wed.

Thanks for the trade.

Maxine

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

You got it. I'll get those packed up and on their way to you. I am in the address exchange and of course no worries about sending the beans during the weekend. Whenever you get a chance will be perfect.

Thanks,
Amanda

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.