Atlas gloves

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Co-op going on for the Atlas gloves - they are great gloves, and a very good price...Thought you might want to know.

???

Check out the co-op forum...Atlas gloves for under $3.00 a pair. These are great gloves for gardening - to buy them in the store here in Maui they are nearly $8.00 a pair.

Oh, sigh. My 'feminine' hands are too big by a whole size. I'm 5'6", and normal, not "Big Boned" and I have SO much trouble with things being too small.

I want those mechanic gloves, but...

Am I alone?

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

MolaMola.... I usually wear a Large...because I have huge hands too (I am 6' tall) but I wear a Medium in the Atlas!

Thanks Jenny...on my way....

I wear a medium too Carol! I don't have very large hands but I have quite long fingers. The first ones I bought did not fit because I went by the palm width and they were far too short in the fingers for me. Go by the hand length when chosing the size!

The Atlas 370 are the one I use - they are super! Light weight, and your hands don't sweat. I see that they even have some thermal ones for colder weather.

mulege, Mexico

I wear a Large. I got them from the last coop based on BHM's recommendation as I have never been much for gloves unless I really needed them (like when using a chain saw). These are great. I find myself reaching for them in situations where I never used gloves before. Glad I bought several pair.

I'm 5'6" with large hands with long fingers. The Large fit me perfectly.

katiebear

Thanks everyone! I like to protect my hands, and not have so much hassle with dirty fingernails. Used to be, I absolutely could not get my hands clean, ugh!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.