Have Sweet Shrub seeds for butterfly gardens

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Finally got some harvested. Had a couple of people on a waitignlist and got you, but still have some extra for anybody else interested. They are not easy to germinate and require patience.

Slidell, LA(Zone 8b)

Am I on your waiting list?? lol seems like we talked about this before but I can't find any emails or posts on it. If I'm not, I'm interested lol JLMK Thanks! Em

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Ems. I don't see ya on the reserve list, but I could have missed ya tryign to go back through tons of dmails. Ugggggg

Have plenty so will put ya down for some now. : )

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Star -- how hardy are they?? would they survive the climate up here?

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

tsc. I am not sure, I don't remember what zones they go to off hand, but be glad to send some to try. : )

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

I can't verify from personal experience since I'm in zone 8, but most the sources I've read say that the Sweet Shrub (Calycanthus floridus) is hardy down to zone 4 so you should be fine with it in zone 5.

~Amanda

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Thanks for lending that information Amanda!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks Amanda!!

Star -- just mark them for me for the Piggy Swap.

Terese

(Marymac) Statesvi, NC(Zone 7a)

I would like some of these if still available..Thanks

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Sure Hummingbird. Just send me a dmail with your addy.

Starlight May I have some to try? I'd sure appreciate it. :)
Hugs&blessings ... ~Susan

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

be glad to send ya some Susan, just send me yoru addy. : )

Thanks! :)

Altamonte Springs, FL

Are there any left? if so I would love some, I am starting a butterfly garden outside the east side of my house for my grandmother to watch the butterflies coming & going.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Yep, there are send me a dmail cuz they wil be going out next week. I only go to po every other week cuz we still have some gas stations without gas here.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.